Yandere Girls really want It!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was Laying on the Ground Yawning in the School council room as Kumagawa watched him from the Sidelines and Just had to Ask what was Wrong mostly because of Morbid Curiosity and Trying to be A Caring person for once instead of Just being the creepy Kid who pervs on Girls A Lot!

Kumagawa: "Um... Something wrong... Friend?"

Jackson Just yawned again!

Jackson: "The Yandere girls had really been at it Lately! They Keep sucking me dry and I can't even stay awake long enough just to continue... They even want me to just keep breaking my previous records! Go for ten they said! Go for ten!"

Kumagawa: "I feel Like A Man Dying of Thirst while Watching another Man Drown!"

Jackson: "I'm pretty sure they're the thirsty ones right now..."

Kumagawa: "Can't you just... I don't know... Just run away until this is over...?"

Jackson: "Sorry... Can't do that... They want ALL of it and they won't let me go until They get it all of it... Also, I'm pretty sure they might have done something to me so they can track me?"

Kumagawa: "Like A Chip?"

Jackson: "No... Hancock got some Spectral Tipped Arrrows so no matter where I go they can still see my outline and They can spot me..."

Kumagawa: 0_o

Jackson: "Yeah... The Ain't yandere's the nothing..."

Kumagawa: "I can see that..." 0_O

Just then the Door Busted in and in came walking Hancock who was Looking for him!

Hancock: "Oh, There you are my Beautiful Prince! We were looking for you everywhere!"

Jackson was Just dazed and confused at this point!

Jackson: "Hey Hancock... You are Adorable, and Really Pretty, and I really love you... So very much..."

Hancock then Basiccly Creams Herself!

Hancock: "AIEEEEEEEE!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, DARLING!!! YOU'RE SO AMAZING!!!"

Jackson: "Sure... Gonna... Sleep now... Zzzzz..."

Hancock: "Awww, so Precious!"

Hancock then Turns to Kumagawa and Glares at him!

Hancock: "Try and Stop us and expect so many Horrible things to happen to you including and not limited to being Stabbed, Burnt, Beaten up, and Turned into stone. Got it?"

Kumagawa then had Fear struck into him!

Kumagawa: "G-G-G-G-Got it! Y-Yes M-Ma'am!"

Hancock: "Thank you!"

Hancock then dragged Jackson out of the classroom as Kumagawa was Just frozen in fear!

Kumagawa:

To Be Continued...