The New Pet-Roommate/ King!!

3rd Person POV

One day Jackson walked in with A Pet Crate in Hand and he placed it on the ground with A Big smile on his face!

Jackson: "Whatever girls can hear me right now come down! I got something new!"

Just then Usagi, Robin, Tsu, Eri, Megumin, Ruby, and Orihime all came down and he began to speak up again!

Jackson: "Okay Since your the only one who can hear me I wanna show you something! I got us A New pet... Well, Whatever he is... so I want you to meet Our New pet, King!"

He then opened up the little Hatch and this little Demon walked out looking A Bit Offended by what he said!

King (Pet/ Demon thing/ Has the Voice of Bill Cipher/ Wants to rule everything)!!

King: "Silence you Mortal Fool! I am King and I am Your ruler! Now bow before me!"

Girls: "Awww, Kawaii!!"

King: "What!? What is this Ka-Why you speak of? Explain Mortals!"

Eri: "Aren't you the cutest little thing."

She then began petting King and he tries to shoo her off!

King: "Cute? Cute?! Is that what Ka-why means? I am not Ka-Why, I am Your ruler! I am the Demon King!"

Tsu then grabbed him and began holding him like A Cat!

Tsu: "Awww, You're the cutest little Cat!"

King: "A Cat? Is that what you see me as? A Pet? I am the demon king! Do you have cotton in your ears!"

The rest of the girls got in the cuddle pile and he was quick to cave in!

King: "Look you, mortal women, I do not care for you! I will not be patronized like this! I am the Demon King Damnit and... And... And... Oooooh, This petting feels nice... I shall Allow it But I am not Your pet! I am... Um... Your Roommate! Yeah, Roommate!" 'Soon I will climb the ranks and rule this house! then the world!'

Jackson: "Welcome to the Family King!"

To Be Continued...