A Fluffy Pink Android to Love!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was just Sleeping in bed as he felt the Sheets shift and he heard some Voices on the other side of the bed as he Groggily woke up eyes still Closed as he smiled!

Jackson: "Which girl is it this time?"

???: "It's me Honey! Just fixing me hair!"

Jackson: "Oh Right... Android 21 We got together between books... I remember now..."

Android 21 (The 21'st Android/ A Major Sweet Lover/ A Scientist/ Has A Majin form to boot)!!

21: "Now Jackson Get up! I need you to make Breakfast!"

Jackson: "Geez 21 I just woke up... Give me A Minute..."

21 then walked to him and Grabbed him putting him into A Full Nelson Smirking! Despite how she looks she's still an Android and Is Super Strong! It's Possible she's physically Stronger than any Other Android made by Gero!

Jackson: "Geez 21... Why...?"

21: "Well You won't get up so I'm helping you!"

Jackson: "Fine... I'm getting up... and I'm making you some Chocolate chip Pancakes..."

21: "YAY!!!"

She then Turned into her Majin form which was Pink, Fluffy, and Bubblegum Like!

21: "Awww thank you Jackie! Your just the Sweetest!"

Jackson: "Great... Can you put me down now...?"

TimeSkip presented by both Versions of 21 Kissing his Cheeks!

Jackson: "Here you go 21! I hope this will do!"

He had Made A Huge Breakfast full of sweets such as Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Nutella Toast, Chocolate chip waffles, Cereal Topped Cheescake, Yougurt in Cereal, Assorted Camdy in A Bowl, Peeps, Oreo Icecream, and Desert Pizza!

21: *Eyes widen in Amazement as she drools* "It's so Amazing! THANK YOU!!"

She then hugged him and Kissing him while also Smothering him as she smiles!

21: "You are truly the best boyfriend ever!"

Jackson: *Muffled* "Thank you but I can't breathe...!"

To be Continued...