Blake and the Fish Buffet!!

3rd Person POV

Today was A Very special Day for Blake as She was Dragging Jackson over to A New Fish Buffet that Opened up! Why? Because... On their Opening day they were giving away Free Fish and Blake wasn't going to waste the Oppurtunity! She had literally restricted eating for the last 3 days so she can eat as much fish as she wants!

This can only go so well!

Jackson: "Blake why do I have to go?"

Blake: "Because I need my boyfriend there for me on this Momentus Occasion!"

Jackson: "Oh Geez... What about Yang?"

Blake: "She was Busy!"

Jackson: "Of course she was..."

She Dragged him, Got their reservation, and sat him down before she ran off to get some of that Sweet Sweet Tuna!

He was texting some of the Girls back home when Blake came back with Several towers of Fish placed on some Rather large Plates and Silverware!

Jackson: "Um... Blake? You gonna eat all of this?"

Blake: "Yep! I've been starving myself just for this moment so just watch me! Oh and I got you some Takoyaki!"

Jackson: "Awww, Thanks Blake!"

After She cleans out the Entire Buffet the two of them were now walking back home!

Jackson: "Man Blake I'm honestly shocked! I didn't know you can eat that much considering You know... You're A Cat Faunus..."

Blake: "Yeah... I hope you don't mind me looking like this... It may be A While..."

Jackson: "You kidding? You're Adorable!"

Blake: "R-Really!?"

Jackson: "Yeah! Totally!"

Blake then Grabbed him and Started Smothering him into her Enlarged Boobies as he couldn't breathe!

Jackson: "Oh thank you Jackie! Thank you so very much!"

Jackson: *Muffled* "You'reth Welcomesh Blaketh..."

She then Let's go of him and starts walking in front of him Shaking her Oversized hips Along the way!

Blake: "Oh and My little Jackie~ When we get home You can have as much of this Bellabooty as you want Sweet thing~"

She then gives him A Sly Wink before strutting off just waiting for his Male Biology to take over!

Jackson:

To Be Continued

To Be Continued...