Chapter 39

CHAPTER 39

Recommended song: Get you by Daniel Caesar

February 14, 2021

Time: 3:09 AM

The sound of music playing from a few loudspeakers provided a sense of life to the dead silent house. It seemed deserted at first glance, but upon closer inspection, one could see there was a girl hard at work preparing for a special occasion.

Valentine's Day was among the citizens of Tokyo. The time of the year where love was at its peak. People of all ages participated in the heartwarming event, and there was no limit to show just how much two souls loved each other.

(Y/N) was currently in the kitchen baking a small cake and making chocolate covered strawberries just enough for Suna and her.

The girl was evident on not messing this up since she wasn't the best cook but she was willing to try just for Suna. It had been around 3 hours since she'd started and she was proud to say that her efforts were not in vain.

Along with (Y/N), Suna was also busy getting his gifts together. The boy was busy putting together a bouquet of flowers with a small white velvet box hidden in the middle. He stayed up late the day prior to make Valentine's Day chocolates just for the girl he was expecting to see in around an hour. It brought a smile to his face as he was finally finished.

Feeling quite satisfied with himself, he thought he would go pass by the twins house to pass some before he had to leave.

———————————————————————

Time: 3:35 AM

"C'mon just let me in."

"NO!"

"I promise I don't have silly string this time."

"GO TO (Y/N'S) HOUSE!"

"It's not 4 yet."

"I DONT CARE!"

Suna groaned as he took a seat on the floor. The blonde was refusing to let the green eyed boy inside due to his reputation of playing a few pranks on the blonde twin. Osamu was his last resort but alas, the grey-haired twin had left earlier to Mai's house.

He just sat there on the porch while playing with a few pebbles on the floor before hearing approaching footsteps.

"Suna?"

"Yui?"

"Why the fuck are you on the floor." The ravenette says while putting a hand on her hip in confusion.

"Your boyfriend wouldn't let me in." He says while rolling his eyes.

"I can fix that." She says while walking up to the door and knocking a few times.

"Suna go away, I'm busy!"

"Atsumu it's me."

As soon as those words left her mouth, the sounds of a few things falling to the floor could be heard. Suna and Yui both looked at each other in confusion as they could hear Atsumu cursing to himself as the sounds of him scurrying behind the door could be heard.

All of a sudden the door slams open, a hand reaching out for Yui's wrist and quickly pulling her inside.

Suna sat there wide eyed as he just stared at the door. He laughs before hearing the door creak open making a small crack where half a face could be seen.

"Happy Valentine's Day Suna." Atsumu says, a cheeky grin on his lips as he closes the door.

"Sorry Suna! But tell (Y/N) I said hi!"