Chapter 40

CHAPTER 40

Recommended songs: Telepatia by Kali Uchis & Dance by Samsonyte(This one especially fit the vibe)

May 25, 2021

Time: 3:11 PM

"Atsumu, why are you making us wear these? Where exactly are you taking us today?" Hina asks as she carefully examines the articles of clothing in her hands. The girl was holding a floral mesh dress in her hands that had small flowers embroidered into the material.

"Yeah, where exactly did you get these?" You add on while placing a huge beige floppy hat on your head. A pair of black sunglasses laying around on the bed as you turn your head in confusion. There was a long black flowy skirt laying on the bed along with a white top that had slightly puffy sleeves.

"My mom had these lying around, and they're perfect for where we're going." The blonde says while placing his beige floppy hat on top of his head. He adjusts his suit and places the black sunglasses on.

"Are we going to a wedding? OMG ARE YOU AND YUI GETTING MARRIED?!" Hina says while running to go change.

"Not yet! Now hurry up, someone's already waiting for us!" He says while leaving the room to let you change.

Letting out a laugh, you quickly slip on the clothing and place the hat comfortably on your head before exiting the room to find Atsumu posing while Hina snapped a few pictures.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks while gesturing you over.

"Of course." You say while twirling which makes your skirt flow in the air.

"Let me take a few pictures to make Suna wish he was here." He says while taking the phone from Hina and scooting you two together with a wave of his hand.

Hina and you both do a variety of poses together while Atsumu cheers you both on and takes pictures at the same time. It was fun to say the least but it was still confusing not knowing where you all were going, and who the person you guys were meeting up with was.

Once Atsumu finishes taking pictures, he quickly grabs his car keys and heads outside, you and Hina following behind him with your hats and sunglasses still on.

Atsumu still had his hat on along with the black sunglasses as he sat down in the driver's seat and started the car. Hina took the passenger's seat while you sat in the back.

"Anyone want to pick a song?" Atsumu offers while sticking his phone out.

"I'll take the honors." Hina says while grabbing the phone just as the blonde started the car.

The brunette took awhile to pick a song, but she finally made up her mind as she said a quiet 'Aha' while clicking on the said song.

The soothing beat of Telepatia by Kali Uchis began to play as you all were swaying your heads to the beat all the way to your destination.

———————————————————————

Time: 3:25 PM

"Hello! Welcome to '3:30 Tea Shop, how can I help you three today." The cheery waiter says while handing you each a white rose.

"I have a reservation under Atsumu." The blonde says while looking around the premises.

"Oh, right this way." She says while her gloved hands reach for a few laminated menus.

The girl leads the three of you through the quite spacious shop and towards a booth near the window.