Chapter 34

CHAPTER 34

October 15, 2020

Time: 11:12 PM

"Guys I'm freaking out, I need help!" You say groaning while pinching the bridge of your nose.

"(Y/N) breathe, everything will go smoothly." Hina reassures you through the phone screen.

"(Y/N) Suna practically gawks at everything you do, I don't understand why you're so scared." Atsumu says through the screen while setting a volleyball up and down in the air while laying on his bed.

Currently you were stressing out a bit over your date with Suna that just so happened to be tomorrow. You'd both agreed that it would be best to have it over the weekend.

Having been the one to ask Suna on a date, you had decided to plan out the outing in secret, only telling him to wear something casual.

"I don't even know, maybe it's because the day is almost here." You say while looking at the ceiling. "It's all becoming so real."

"What are you guys going to do anyways?" Hina asks while eating a bag of chips.

"Well, I didn't tell Suna exactly what we're doing but I was thinking we could go to an arcade and go for ice cream."

"Come by the shop, I'll make sure to give you guys free ice cream." Atsumu says.

"Thanks Atsumu." You say with a small smile that soon disappears.

"What if he doesn't like it or something goes wrong?"

"Then something goes wrong." Atsumu says while tossing the volleyball aside. "You can't really do anything to prevent it, but don't let it stop you from having fun on your date, unless it's actually something bad."

"You honestly have nothing to worry about (Y/N). Suna has changed so much after meeting you, and trust me when I say that. Suna used to be like the most stoic person ever and really quiet. He was a shy kid but I think after meeting you he's become more lively." He says.

"And here's my advice. Don't try to act like a completely different person and try so hard to make everything perfect. If you just go with the flow, I'm positive everything will turn out just how you imagined it. Besides, I'd be awkward if you two couldn't even hold a conversation." She says with a light laugh.

"Yeah, you guys are right." You say with a smile. "You guys are the best."

"Of course we are." They both say in unison.

"Hey (Y/N)." Atsumu speaks up while standing up.

You hum in acknowledgment.

"I don't think I've told you this before but I honestly think you and Suna are perfect for eachother."

"Why do you say that?" You say, a bit shocked by his words, your face heating up in the process.

"Remember the first time I saw you at the shop with Suna."

"Yeah?"

"Well, that was the first time I'd seen Suna genuinely enjoy his time with someone other than us."

"That's so adorable." Hina says while looking closer to the camera.

It's silent after that. No one speaks as they wait for your reaction.

"Atsumu."

"Yeah?"

"I think you broke (Y/N)."

The two looked closer at the camera as a sly grin formed across their faces.

You were just sitting on the bed with wide eyes. Your face felt hot to the touch and it was evident in your reaction that you were flustered.