Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

Inspired by/Recommended song: Away Park by Kota the Friend

May 23, 2020

Time: 10:37 AM

"Look at the both of you." Hina says, shaking her head.

She was referring to the two drowsy figures walking in front of her. They were stumbling every few steps they took, their bodies on the verge of falling asleep.

"I'm so tired." Suna said, sighing as he walked sluggishly through the crowded hallways.

"Same." You said while leaning a hand on his shoulder, barely able to keep your eyes open.

"That's what you both get for staying up till 3:00 in the morning on FaceTime." Hina says, shaking her head with a smile. She seemed disappointed but she was actually thinking the opposite.

'Cute.' She thought.

"I wanted to see if we could see a ghost on the roof." You retorted, followed by a yawn after.

'Mhm' Suna softly replied.

"Watch your step." Hina says as she puts her hands on your backs directing the both of you safely outside.

"What up with them." Ginjima says pointing at you and Suna as you both approach the group.

"They stayed up till 3 last night." Hina says while gesturing for you both to sit on the bench. Nodding, you take a seat beside Suna as you wave to the rest with your eyes closed.

"(Y/N), Suna, you both should be getting at least 8 hours of sleep, not 3." Kita says sternly with a blank face. "Especially you Suna."

'Mhm' was the last thing you and Suna said as you both fully closed your eyes, and let the sleepiness that had been nagging you all morning take over you.

-——————————————————————————

"I WIN!" Osamu yells, sending Atsumu a sly smirk.

The rest groan in frustration while Atsumu 'Tsks' and looks away disappointed.

Waking up from the loud yell, you open your eyes to see that the rest of the group had been playing Uno ever since you'd fallen asleep.

"How many rounds have you guys played?" You asked while rubbing your eyes.

"Probably like four, Kita remains the champion besides Osamu just winning." Aran says while shaking his head.

"Where's Suna?" You ask, not lifting your head from your backpack.

"Why don't you look under you." Ginjima says pointing towards your head.

Scrunching your eyebrows in confusion, you lift up your head to see you weren't actually laying your head on your backpack, it was Suna's lap. He had been dead asleep ever since you both arrived at the bench.

Feeling your cheeks heat up, you try to stand up while attempting to conceal your nerves. Though everyone was quick to see you were slightly embarrassed.

*RING*

"Oh lunch ended, wake up Suna." You say slightly shaking his sleeping figure. He grumbled lowly while opening his eyes. Getting up lazily, he stretched his arms in the air before leaning a shoulder on your head, eyes fluttering in and out of sleep.

"You mind if I walk like this to class?" He asks while giving you a lazy glance.

"It's fine." You say while waving the rest goodbye before heading towards your class with Hina and Suna. Hina occasionally teasesing Suna on the way back as he continued to fall in and out of sleep.