Chapter 33

CHAPTER 33

For context I gave the café a name, it's now called 'Room 4066'(I never realized I didn't actually give it one.)

Recommended song: The Single Petal Of A Rose by Duke Ellington

October 10, 2020

Time: 12:07 AM

Sighing to yourself, you laid sprawled on your bed as your eyes faced the ceiling. A million thoughts clouded your mind preventing you from falling asleep.

'He already knows so what's the issue now?' You think to yourself as you bring a pillow and shove it over your face.

Screaming into the pillow, you feel a bit better after but the thought that's been pestering you ever since that text was still there

'What now?'

Thinking more about it, how would you even face Suna tomorrow? Surely it wouldn't be awkward...right?

"Suna, why do you have this big of an impact on me?" You groan out while flipping over on your stomach.

(Y/N's) POV:

When did you have me falling for you?

Was it perhaps during the first time we hung out? Maybe it was during all the times we spent out and just acting like regular teenagers together. Possibly it was during school or when we would walk home together.

No, that's not it.

The more I think about it, I started falling for you the moment we both spoke to each other.

Suna you've had me subconsciously falling for you from the very beginning. Just the way you even bothered to make an effort in getting to know me makes my heart beat faster.

It was something so simple, you only asked me one simple question and from there our friendship grew.

You're somehow so understandable and I know I can always turn to you whenever I need it. Maybe one day I'll understand but right now I don't know how you've been so patient with me, but I'm grateful to have found someone like you.

Keiji's death took a toll on me. I was a little lost and honestly felt hopeless before meeting you. In all honesty I wholeheartedly believed I would always be alone to deal with my internal problems. But I've come to learn that the darkness has a way of showing you exactly what you need to see, and I believe it showed and led me to you.

It's beautiful really; How two individuals could grow such a strong liking for each other. The connection two souls share together is like pure bliss.

I've felt this connection before and I'm lucky to get to experience it again with you.

Suna, you're worth taking the risk i've been so scared to take. I don't even want to imagine losing you, but reality always has different plans.

I'm not taking any chances, so tomorrow I want to take the lead.

End of (Y/N's) POV

A rush of satisfaction surges through (Y/N) as she felt  content with where her feelings for Suna stand.

The effects of thinking so intently and the late night hour soon took a toll on the girl as she felt her eyes begin to feel drowsy. Slowly but surely she fell off into a deep slumber. The girl ended up falling asleep with a small smile gracing her lips.

——————————————————————————

Time: 7:57 AM