Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

This first part of this chapter is taking place in (Y/N's) dream, just so its not confusing.

August 15th,2019 (11:49 PM)

Slowly opening her eyes, her vision began to clear. At first her surroundings were bright and blurry, but as her eyes adjusted to the comforting light she could piece together the setting she was currently in. She was in her dream.

Getting up from the floor, her eyes wandered to all the little details of the place she was currently in. There were untainted white clouds that stretched for miles upon miles, there was a huge white oak tree in a patch of dark green grass that was full of life. The tree had an old looking swing attached to one of its branches that was softly swinging in the cool breeze. The atmosphere gave (Y/N) comfort, a feeling she could only achieve while listening to music or while dreaming.

Without hurry, the girl carefully walked her way over to the white oak tree; it was only there that she realized she had on a white sundress and she was barefoot. Stepping on the soft green grass she continued on her way to the swing. The sun continued to produce a comforting warmth, and there was nothing that could contain it.

Sitting herself on the swing, she began to rock herself forward and backwards. Her legs were dangling from the sudden pressure and her hair moved slightly. She continued to stare off into the distance, appreciating the clouds that probably stretched into infinity. As she was in her peaceful day dream, a voice from behind her spoke.

"It's nice to see you", the voice from behind her expressed.

Hearing the familiar voice from behind her a feeling of excitement began to sweep through her. The anticipation of hearing the melodious voice was finally met. Her dull emotions faded, and the only thing she was feeling right now was joy.

Leaping from the swing, she rushed her way over to the figure standing behind. Jumping into his arms she finally felt that she was where she was supposed to be.

"I'm so happy you're here again, I really missed you", the girl stated.

"I missed you too, how was your first day of highschool?", the boy asked.

"It felt really empty and boring without you, I really wish you could be there with me".

"I know, I wish I could be there with you too but you know how it is", the boy sighed out.

(Y/N) could only wish that the boy could be with her even after she woke up. She knew all too well that when she woke up he would disappear, and she would be brought back into reality. The girl never knew when their last dream spent together would happen, so she would always cherish the moments spent together.

A month after the accident, the boy began to visit her through her dreams. They would often  talk with each other about the girls' day, and would often relax and have fun as if they were still physically together.

When her dreams with the boy first started (Y/N) wasn't scared, she was more ecstatic that a piece of him was still with her in a way. She refrained herself from mentioning the events to anyone in fear of being called crazy. (Y/N) knew from the start that the boy in her dreams was her first love based on the comforting conversations they shared with each other, and that nothing bad had happened through communicating with him. She welcomed the boy into her dreams from the beginning and that's how it's been for the last 2 years.

"Yeah I know", the girl mumbled.

The boy could see that she was beginning to stress, so he quickly diverted the conversation to something that would cheer her up.