Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

Recommended song: PURPLE TUESDAY by Rejjie Snow( I just like this song)

August 21, 2019

Time: 7:44 AM

"Have you decided if you're going to come watch after school?"

"I'm still not sure yet, but I might go. We'll see".

The two friends were making their way to school together. (Y/N) had messaged Suna earlier than expected so that she could repay him for the lost chuupets from the previous day. A truly devastating experience for Suna.

Walking through the automatic doors, Sunas' eyes quickly searched for the desired aisle. Spotting the snack aisle he grabbed (Y/N's) wrist and dragged the girl all the way to where the chuupets were.

"Okay you only have to buy me two sticks, and I'll buy these", he said while grabbing a handful of his favored snack.

"Are you sure? I don't really have a problem with buying them all '', you said gesturing to all the chuupets in his arms.

"Yeah it's fine".

They made their way over to the register to pay for the said snacks, and quickly left the store. They didn't want a repeat of the previous day so they made sure to speed walk to school.

Time: 7:55 AM

"Good thing we weren't late unlike yesterday", Suna said while pulling (Y/N's) chair out for her.

"I would've ditched if she made us stay again for detention", you said, rolling your eyes and thanking Suna for the kind gesture.

"I would've ditched with you, friends stick together", he said while taking your pinky and intertwining it with his.

You laughed at the action he did and began unpacking the supplies needed for the school day.

"Oh by the way, is it cool if the twins come hang with us during lunch? They've kinda been asking me to", Suna asked while rubbing the nape of his neck.

Thinking about it for a moment you didn't necessarily see any harm with it, so you willingly agreed.

"Sure, I'm cool with it. You know I've actually been wanting to open up more to new people".

"Well you're in luck. Both the twins are actually pretty cool people, but they can be a handful at times", he said sighing.

You laughed as the first bell finally rang, indicating that class was in session

Timeskip: Lunch (9:30 AM)

*RING*

Once the lunch bell rang, Suna and (Y/N) grabbed their belongings before heading out to the crowded halls of the school corridors.

"Do you mind going to the spot without me? I need to go find the twins because knowing them they won't be able to find it", Suna asked.

"Sure I don't mind".

"Cool I'll be over there soon", he said, patting her head and running off in search of the twins.

The girl quickly became uncomfortable due to the amount of individuals crowding the halls, so she plugged in her earbuds and began listening to music.

Finally reaching the bench, she took a seat and began eating the lunch her mother had made prior. While she was eating, the lyrics to PURPLE TUESDAY by Rejjie Snow began filling her ears, instantly relaxing the girl. Swaying her finger to the beat of the song, she began humming to the lyrics . Lost in the beat of the song, she wasn't able to sense the presence of three individuals approaching her.