Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

December 4th, 2019

Time: Lunch (9:56)

"Just write your first names and fold the paper before putting it inside the beanie." You say as you write down your name on the sticky note.

"Ima make mine extra special and draw a smiley face." Atsumu says while smirking.

"Ima one up this idiot and do a heart." Osamu says nudging his brother.

"You guys are lame, I'm going to draw a horse with a Christmas hat." Suna says.

The rest of you laugh at their statements as one by one the beanie is filled with 8 slips of colorful paper.

Since it was now December, Hina had expressed the idea that the group should do a festive activity such as Secret Santa. Thinking about it for a bit you agreed thinking it would be a fun way to celebrate as a group before Christmas. Everyone else was on board with the idea so now it was time to put the plan into motion and draw a name.

Once Ginjima put his sticky note in the beanie, Hina shook the hat, shuffling the pieces of paper in the process. Prolonging the draw, everyone watched in anticipation as Hina mixed the papers with her hand.

Everyone started to get ansty as Hina wouldn't stop mixing, making Suna the first to break.

"Hina hurry the fuck up its not that hard." He said while sending the brown haired girl a glare.

"I know, I was just waiting for someone to speak up." She said while laughing. "Okay guys take your pick!"

Extending the beanie to the middle of the circle, everyone waited their turn to draw a piece of paper. You patiently waited until everyone had a sticky note in their hand leaving you the last one to draw.

Reaching in the bag you feel the last piece of paper and remove it from the bag.

"Okay guys open them and whatever you do, DO NOT say who you got." Hina says sternly.

One by one, everyone started unraveling the sticky notes and mentally reading the name written. Reading the name written, you tried your best to stifle a smile but failed when your lip twitched into a very faint smile.

Rintarō

"Who did you get?" A voice said from beside you.

Quickly covering the slip of paper and shoving it into your pocket, you turn to see Suna peaking over your shoulder. He chuckled lightly due to your reaction.

"Suna you aren't supposed to know who got who." You said with a stern voice.

"I know I know, it's a shame you covered the name in time." He said while playfully rolling his eyes.

"Okay guys, in exactly 2 weeks and 4 days we'll be meeting at my place to celebrate an early christmas and pass out gifts. Does that work for everyone?"

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement as they all planned out the small christmas party.

Suna said he could make christmas themed sugar cookies with a 'Small surprise' he said with air quotes. Osmau said he would try and decide on a dish to bring to the party but he would definitely have trouble deciding on one thing. Aran and Ginjima said they would bring a few dishes and party games for the eight of them to enjoy. Kita said he could make hot chocolate for them to enjoy outside, and Hina said she would decorate and provide other snacks and drinks.You were having trouble deciding on what to bring so you said it would be a surprise.