Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Recommended song: Snaeks by AG Club
( only for a small part, because I liked the rhythm of the beginning of the song)

August 19th, 2019 (Time 10:36)

Finishing up the last few problems on her algebra homework, (Y/N) put the last of her essentials for school in her backpack. Drinking water from the glass cup on the desk, the girl made her way into her bathroom to get ready to sleep.

She followed her basic routine of taking a cold shower, brushing her teeth, doing her hair, and finally cleaning her piercing. Once she was done, she changed into an oversized t-shirt and some running shorts.

Due to the lack of sleep from the previous night, it only took about 2 minutes for (Y/N) to fall asleep once she was comfortable in her bed. Closing her eyes, she felt content with how the day turned out. Despite being nervous for the most part, it changed to joy because of her new official friend, Suna. Quickly she let herself relax into the night and fall asleep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening her eyes, she was greeted by a familiar scenery that she could only witness while asleep. The area was bright and the white untainted clouds stretched for miles upon miles. The huge white oak tree was more vibrant than ever, and the busted swing remained the same.  The grass was alive and more vibrant compared to the last time she was here. She was also dressed in the same attire as before, the untarnished white sundress moved due to the small breeze being produced in the dream world.

Walking towards the swing, she admired the peaceful atmosphere. Her dreams never gave any mal intent, and she was grateful for it. It allowed for the girl to be at ease since she could rarely obtain any of those moments in reality. But that didn't seem like the case anymore.

Cautiously sitting on the swing, she began to move forwards and backwards as she would normally do. Quickly zoning out, she was barely able to hear the familiar voice from behind her.

"Told you I'd see you later".

Turning around you made eye contact with the familiar boy. Jumping from the swing you ran into his arms, greeting him with a hug.

"I know", you said while smiling.

"Let's go take a seat over there", he said, ushering to a blanket in the middle of the grass.

You agreed and the both of you made your way over to a picnic blanket big enough for the both of you to lay down on.

"So, how've you been", the boy asked.

"Surprisingly I've been good".

He looked at her surprised, but immediately felt proud of the girl. She had previously informed him about her original high school plans, and witnessed it first hand from the sky. He knew she wanted to be alone but it didn't seem like the case anymore.

"Really? How come?".

"Well uhm I actually met someone".

"What are they like?"

"Well he's pretty tall, he has green eyes, and dark brown hair. He's also really clumsy, and kinda lazy", you chuckle while describing Suna.

"He's also really caring and fun to be around. I almost didn't want to be friends with him because I was scared you know".

"Yeah, but I'm really happy for you. I know you didn't want to have anyone close to you anymore but you still took that risk", he said to her, with a small smile on his face.