Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

Recommended song: Let's Get Smoothies by Larry June

August 24, 2019

Time: 12:12 PM

"(Y/N) WAKE UP, YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!"

Hearing your mom yell from downstairs only made you groan out of tiredness. You couldn't quite hear what she yelled out since you were slightly disoriented. Choosing to ignore whatever she said, you rolled on your stomach and covered yourself with a blanket.

Suddenly you heard quick but quiet footsteps running up the stairs. You were confused but thought it was just your mom coming to lecture you about sleeping in late, so you hid under the blanket

All of a sudden the door sprung wide open which made you slightly jump from shock. You felt something spring themselves on the bed and begin to jump.

"WAKE UP (Y/N) I'VE GOT PLANS FOR US TODAY!", the figure said jumping on your bed.

Immediately you recognized the voice as none other than Suna. Still surprised by his actions you quickly realized what was happening and you came out from the blanket.

"God dammit Suna I was sleeping", you groaned as you threw a pillow at the overly excited boy. "What the fuck are you even doing here".

Suna just laughed seeing you were still half asleep but quickly answered you.

"What do you mean, remember yesterday I said I was coming over today".

"Yeah but I thought you were coming at 12".

"Ma'am have you even looked at the time".

"What?" you said as you finally got up from your bed. Walking over to the drawer beside the bed, you unplugged your phone and turned it on. Reading the time you mumble 'Shit' and rub your eyes to get rid of the last of your sleep.

"Oops my bad", you said rubbing the nape of your neck. "Guess I'll go get ready".

"Mhm, I'll be downstairs", he says, closing the door to your room, his footsteps getting quieter as he jogs downstairs.

Stretching your arms you head into the bathroom to start off the morning. Looking in the mirror you can see how your eyes are a little puffy from crying the previous day. Turning away you head to take a cold shower in order to wake yourself up more. Finishing up, you quickly do the rest of your routine.

Stepping out from the bathroom you walked to the closest to pick out an outfit for the day. Deciding on a brown tank top paired with some black baggy jeans you head downstairs to meet up with Suna.

As you were walking downstairs, you could hear faint laughter coming from the kitchen. A little confused, you walked inside the kitchen to see your mom on the dining table eating fruit with Suna. The two were laughing and you could only smile.

Your mom was the first to notice your presence and waves you over. Waking over, you sit down beside Suna and pull the bowl of fruit closer to you.

"(Y/N) you don't need my permission to let Suna over from now on", she says, getting up from the table to get something from the kitchen. "He's welcome any time", she says, placing down a plate with an omelette in front of you.

You thank her and glance at Suna, curious to see his reaction. The boy only had a smile on his face as he continued talking to your mom.

"Thank you Mrs.(L/N)", he said while taking a strawberry from the bowl. "Your mom is literally the sweetest, I'm coming over next week so she can teach me how to make her onigiri".