Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

Warning: Vulgar usage of words

April 2, 2020

Time: 7:34 AM

"Why did we have to have school today." You whine out with your head facing the floor as you walk down the street.

"Because it's a Thursday." Suna says in a monotone voice.

Turning your head to face him, you send him a quick glare before looking back at the cracked floor. He laughs at your reaction before patting your head.

"Cheer up (Y/N), it's almost Friday." He says while eating a chuupet. "Here maybe this will make you feel better."

Grabbing a ziplock bag from his blazer pocket, he opens it and hands you the baggy full of chuupets. Thanking him, you grab the first jello that touches your hand and open it.

"Yeah this kinda helped a little, but it didn't change the fact that we're still  walking to school."

"How about we ditch?"

"Why would we ditch on a Thursday?"

"Because...Why not." He says with jazz hands.

Laughing, you feel your spirits become a bit brighter but sadly school was still a necessity. So to keep your mind off of school you decided to admire the changing seasons.

Earth had finally graced us with spring. The time where the circle of life was at its prime and the grueling cold that had plagued Hyogō not so long ago had finally ended; Allowing for the rain fall and warmer temperatures to thrive.

The school year had gone surprisingly fast compared to the years before. It almost felt like an eternal nightmare having to wake up and follow the same boring routine without the person you lost.

The never ending cycle had ended once arriving to Inarizaki, though you didn't intend for it to happen.

Believing that you would continue the rest of your school years alone, and with no one to cry a shoulder on constantly played in your head. But a certain green-eyed boy had other plans.

The smile that was once on your face quickly vanished after seeing the very gates of the place you least wanted to be at right now.

"Suna I'll actually take you up on that offer, who cares if it's a Thursday." You say while turning around and starting to stray away from the gates.

"Nope." He says while popping the p. "You had your chance like eight minutes ago, now it's my duty to properly escort you to the class."

"Why do you sound so formal?"

"I don't know but I feel like a knight right now."

Letting out a sigh, Suna grabs the loop on your backpack and drags you on campus.

While you were being dragged, you could sense someone was staring daggers at you. Turning your head you see Mai glaring at you with her friends standing behind her. Rolling your eyes yourself you continue walking away while Suna dragged you.

Upon opening the door, there were barely any students inside which made your situation a little less difficult.

Taking a seat, you look at the clock and see there's still 10 minutes before class starts. Sighing you lean your head on Suna's shoulder and close your eyes.

He glances down at you confused, but smiles.

"I'll wake you up once class starts."

"Thank you."