Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Recommended Songs: Rhymes like dimes by MF DOOM & Cookie Chips by Rejjie Snow
(It fit the vibe)

August 18th, 2019

Time: 1:23 AM

Reaching for a glass cup from the cabinet, (Y/N) headed to the fridge to get a drink of water. She was currently trying to ease her nerves and attempt to sleep, but she couldn't. Everytime she would close her eyes in a futile attempt to fall asleep, she would be reminded that she had invited Suna to her house. She cringed thinking about it while heading back to her room. She still couldn't uncover the reason why she asked him in the first place but the damage was already done.

'I can be so stupid sometimes', she thought to herself while flopping back onto her bed.

The girl groaned and rolled over, staring at the ceiling; She tried her best to calm her nerves.

'It's probably just a one time thing he probably won't be back again', she thought.

"I'm probably the only one overthinking this whole situation right now", she said aloud, before her eyes began to slowly shut.

Unbeknownst to the now sleeping girl, someone else couldn't help but overthink.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suna was currently lying on his stomach on his bed. The boy was currently making up different scenarios of how tomorrow could play out.

'What if I come off as rude and make her upset or uncomfortable?', the boy thought.

'What if I do something embarrassing like falling or tripping over her door frame'.

"UGHHHHHH", the boy groaned out in frustration.

He didn't want to make a bad impression tomorrow since he would actually be going inside your house. The past two days he could be fine and control his nerves since they would be in public areas, but he felt that by going over to your house it felt more sentimental; Like they were actually becoming friends. The thought of that accomplishment made Suna smile, he genuinely wanted to become close friends with you which is why he made the challenge in the first place. Seeing you for the first time made Suna feel something spark inside of him, he wanted to go up to you but he got nervous and walked away. Noticing your uniform, he thought there was a small chance of seeing you at school, and he was right. When he woke up after lunch Suna was surprised to see you sitting next to him. Not wanting to make it obvious he was shocked to see you he decided to stare at you, but you turned away. Suna wanted to start a conversation right then and there, but he scolded himself for chickening out and looking like a creep while you two were making eye contact.

When the bell rang he saw that you had left behind a hoodie. Taking this opportunity he thought it would be a great chance to talk to you, and he was right. From the moment he handed you the hoodie, he had gained his confidence and approached you. Noticing how you didn't seem intrigued by his presence he made it his mission to get to know you better. Suna had enjoyed the past 2 days with you feeling like he could be himself around you. Finally meeting someone who shared similar interests to you besides the twins felt refreshing. He didn't want to mess up this opportunity, which is why he's currently overthinking the situation at hand.