Chapter 43

CHAPTER 43

October 5, 2021

Time: 11:01 AM

"Suna hurry up, we have to get going."

"Give me like 8 minutes and then we can go." The boy says as he drags the gel liner across his water line.

"You always take forever." You say with a laugh. "I may not mind, but the others certainly do."

"Yeah yeah, we're early anyways so it's fine. At least I get to spend more time with you." He says while sending you a cheeky grin.

"Awww how romantic." You say sarcastically while pressing your lips roughly against his cheek making him laugh. "Now hurry up."

"Yes ma'am."

Today was the twins 18th birthday and you were at Suna's house waiting for him to get ready since he would be driving you to the city. You'd had something planned for the twins as a present so you told them to meet at a certain spot. Suna knew what you were already planning since he had practically begged you to spoil the surprise seeing as he couldn't deal with the anticipation of not knowing.

"Does getting your nose pierced hurt?" The boy asks while grabbing his keys hanging beside the door.

"I remember you asking me this when we first met, but personally it was a 50/50." You say while shaking your hand. "It really depends which one you get, apparently the septum one I have is supposed to hurt more."

"Maybe I'll just get a regular nose piercing." He says while touching his nose. "Are you getting any?"

"Maybe just a mid helix, I've always wanted a chain earring or whatever it's called."

He hums in acknowledgment as he opens the passenger side door for you. You thank him before he walks over to the drivers side and gets in before starting the ignition.

As soon as he started moving out of his driveway, your phone started ringing and Osamu's picture popped on the screen. Picking up the phone, you put it on speaker so Suna could also hear.

"Osamu?"

"Girl what, it's Atsumu." You hear the blonde say while the sound of three voices laughing in the background could be heard while Atsumu just scoffs. Suna joined in with the laughter as he kept his attention on the road.

"Oops my bad."

"Anywayssss, we're going to be a little late so sorry if you and Suna are waiting there for a while."

"We actually aren't there yet because SOMEONE took forever to get ready AGAIN." You say while glancing over at Suna who just scoffed.

"I know, she took like over an hour to get to my house and still had the audacity to put on eyeliner." He says with a smirk.

"Suna, we all know you were the reason for being late." You hear Hina say, making everyone laugh.

"Yeah yeah, we'll just meet you guys there." Suna says. Everyone ends up saying goodbye before hanging up the phone, letting the two of you continue on with your small trip

———————————————————————

Time: 11:49 AM

"Happy birthday you two!" You say cheerfully while jumping out of the car and almost tackling the two twins to the floor. "You guys are finally 18!"

"Congrats on becoming adults." Suna says while giving both Osamu and Atsumu a side hug and handing them each a white envelope.

"Thank you." They both say in unison.