Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Warning: Long ass chapter ahead

December 17th, 2019

Time: 8:30 AM

"Okay class you can begin, you have 3 hours to finish the exam and you can leave once you're finished." The teacher says as she takes a seat at her desk and begins watching every student carefully; Making sure no one was going against the rules and cheating.

Inhaling a deep breath, (Y/N) shakily exhales as she mentally prepares herself for the 3 hour exam ahead. Suna gives the girl a glance before tapping her shoulder to grab her attention.

Looking at Suna, she sees him give her a reassuring smile before sticking out a thumbs up. Smiling, she returns the gesture and gives him a thumbs up.

Looking down at her test, (Y/N) feels a bit of confidence surge through her. The sudden confidence boost allows for the girl to begin the test. Writing her name down, she reads the first question to herself in her head.

'A square pyramid measuring 9 mi along each edge of the base has a volume of 243 mi^3. What is the height of the pyramid? Oh! I know this.' She thinks to herself.

Working out the equation, she writes down the pyramid formula for reference and goes from there.

After solving the problem and getting h=9 mi as her final answer, she continues.

The test questions ranged from math, english, literature, and science. It's formatted as a review for the students to see what they've learned and remembered during the first semester.

Time: 9:30 AM

*RING*

"Okay students, make sure to leave your test on your desks and enjoy your lunch break." The teacher says as she drinks from her water bottle.

"Let's get out of here." Suna says while quickly running out of the class.

You wait for Hina to finish grabbing her stuff before walking out of the classroom. Not seeing Suna in the hallways or by the lockers, you just assumed he was already outside.

———————————————————————————

"Why didn't you guys run with me, I thought you both were following me." Suna says while laying his head in your lap.

"Well we thought you were waiting outside the class." You say while brushing your fingers through his dark brown locks.

"I was not trying to workout and sweat during school." Hina says, slightly shivering at the thought of exercising.

You laugh at her obvious displeasure, and wait for the rest of the group to show up.

Hearing loud steps rapidly approaching the three of you, it was obvious the twins were trying to race each other.

"HA, I GOT HERE FIRST." Osamu says while trying to catch his breath.

Atsumu scoffs and mumbles something inaudible under his breath.

"How are your exams going?" Hina asks.

"Boring, absolutely boring." Atsumu says while taking a seat in the grass.

"It could be worse." Osamu says, mimicking his brother's actions.

"We only got two more hours and we can leave for winter break." You say sighing.

"(Y/N) you're a trooper, don't give up." Suna says sarcastically.

"That was kinda gross but thank you." You say lightly tapping his head.