Prolouge

PROLOGUE

July 6th, 2017

Time: 3:59 PM

"PLEASE NO! STAY WITH ME, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE JUST FINE, HELP IS COMING!"

You were kneeling on the hard gravel with him in your arms, not paying attention to the glass cutting your knees.You could barely focus on your surroundings, the only thing you could pay attention to was the person in your arms.

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" You desperately pleaded to the onlookers yelling at each other for an ambulance.

"Please don't leave me, you'll be just fine, just- wait a little longer"

You were scared to lose him , you couldn't lose him. How could this day even be real, it just couldn't.

"(Y/N).. I'm not going anywhere I'm still here with you"

The man in your arms soon started to get paler and paler by the second which made you internally panic even more.

"No no no no, c'mon don't leave me, we had our future planned out.. together".

"Don't worry, we'll still be able to be together.. you know I love you right?"

"I love you too, everything will be just fine" you attempted to smile.

All of a sudden you felt his back go limp, and his head felt a little heavier in your hands.

"NO NO NO NO! THIS CAN'T BE REAL SOMEBODY HURRY, PLEASE HURRY"

You desperately sobbed, you felt useless. You couldn't do anything but remain on the floor and stay with his body. You heard the sounds of distant sirens getting nearer

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT YOU, LOOK THEY'RE HERE TO HELP", you desperately sobbed.

Your vision began to blur, the sounds of chaos slowly began to hush. The last thing you could decipher before your body passed out from shock was a comforting voice bellow you,

"Everything will be just fine"

Present day: July 8th, 2019

Silently looking at the stone slab in front you began to speak.

"You know I really wish you were here with me right now. We were both really looking forward to starting high school together", you stated.

It was hard for you to talk because all it really brought was pain.

"Sorry I couldn't come earlier I was busy packing"

Staring at the gravestone in front of you, you let a sigh escape your mouth before getting up. You placed down the bouquet of flowers, and kissed the cold stone one last time before turning to walk away. As you were walking you stopped in your tracks and turned around to say one final message before your departure.

"It's okay though, I'll see you later in my dreams later".

———————————————————————————
I hope you all like it so far, low-key nervous but it's whatever's.
-I'll probably edit everything as the story goes on
-I had to edit it again because it was missing the new text I added