Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

Highly recommended song: Star dust by Twelve'len
(It'll say when to start playing it)

November 9th, 2019

Time: 2:13 PM

"Pssst."

"Suna, people are still taking the test."

"So, I'm bored." The green-eyed boy says while laying his head down on the warm wooden desk.

Today had gone by smoothly for (Y/N). The cool fall day had almost seemed to be in her favour from waking up early, to Osamu bringing the group some Onigiri he made using your mom's recipe. It was almost perfect.

The end of the day was nearing and you were excited to finally go home since you didn't need to stay after school and wait for Suna. But alas the luxury of peace was crushed when your teacher handed out a pop quiz, believing it would help structure what you've learned in the past few months of school. Of course no one willingly wanted to take the quiz, so your teacher decided it would be better if it were for a grade.

While taking the quiz, you and Suna would share answers with each other, secretly whispering the answers to one another in hopes of finishing faster. It worked, and now you both secretly prayed the answers were all right, while occupying yourselves in silence until the dismissal bell rang.

"Are you busy today." Suna asks while grabbing your hand and fidgeting with your fingers.

"Suna, we've been friends for what, maybe 4 months. You know I'm not busy." You say lightly chuckling.

"I know," he says with a light smirk. "Just making sure."

"Why are you asking anyways? You gonna take me somewhere?" You tease.

"As a matter of fact I am."

"Where?"

"My house."

You both try to hold in your laughs to prevent the teacher from noticing you guys.

"Well what are we going to do?"

"We'll figure it out."

Time: 2:30 PM

*RING*

Hearing the familiar ring fill the classroom, (Y/N) and Suna quickly got their belongings and handed the quiz to the teacher before quickly exiting the class.

Blending into the crowd of students, (Y/N) closely huddled with Suna, grabbing the corner of his brown balzer. It was a habit that the girl subconsciously picked up over the past few months. Suna had noticed a while back but never thought it was necessary to bring up, he just let it happen since he didn't mind.

Making their way through the crowd, Suna ended up leading the girl under a huge cherry blossom tree near the gates. It was a spot where everyone would gather to walk home together. (Y/N) was slightly confused when instead of seeing five figures, she only saw a grey-haired boy occupying himself on his phone.

"Yo, where's everyone else?" Suna asked, approaching the boy.

"Aran and Kita left to go study, and Atsumu and Hina left early." He says while shoving his phone away.

"Where'd Atsumu and Hina run off to?" You asked.

"Something about Hina needing a job, and Atsumu telling her he can talk to his boss," he said, shrugging.

Nodding in acknowledgment, the three teens started their walk back home.

The weather had progressively gotten colder by the day which made (Y/N) happy. Winter was quickly approaching, and she was looking forward to spending the winter season with everyone, more importantly Suna.