Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35

October 16, 2020

Time: 11:57 AM

"You know, maybe I don't got this." You huff out while throwing a bunch of different clothes onto the bed; some falling softly against the carpeted floor as you continued rummaging through the closet.

You'd pretty much finished getting ready from your makeup, down to your everyday morning routine. Now, the only problem now was finding a nice outfit for your date that was in an hour.

'It's not like we're going anywhere fancy.' You say while grabbing a (Whatever top) with some regular blue jeans.

Once you finish tying your shoes, you run to grab your phone to text Suna.

Suna:)
——————————

Me
Sunaaaaa
12:03 PM

Suna:)
(Y/NNNN)
12:05 PM

Me
Are you ready so I can head over?
12:06 PM

Suna:)
Yup, but I'm picking you up from your house:)
12:06 PM

Me
But I was supposed to go over
12:06 PM

Suna:)
To late, I'm already here
12:07 PM

*KNOCK*

'Guess he wasn't kidding.' You thought to yourself as a light laugh escaped your lips.

Quickly grabbing your wallet and phone, you slide on a thick skull ring and a few other pieces of jewelry. Satisfied, you walk out of your room slightly jogging down the stairs.

Upon arriving downstairs you hear two familiar voices originating from the living room. You tilt your head in confusion as you walk towards the voices. A smile creeping on your face as you watch the interaction between the two individuals unfold.

You see your mother adjusting Suna's shirt and hair and from the looks of it, giving him a pep talk and some kind of advice. She seems determined as she begins making sure Suna only has good intentions today, her motherly instincts kicking in making the green eyed boy slightly nervous.

"Now remember, hand holding is okay and maybe a slight kiss on the cheek and a few hugs here and there but nothing else. Got that." She says sternly while pointing a finger towards his face.

"Yes Ma'am." He says quickly while averting his eyes to the other side so he's not facing the intense glare the woman in front of him is sending.

It's amusing seeing how your mother was acting like it was her first time meeting Suna. She was making it seem like the boy had never slept over or ever given the girl a hug here and there. The woman was trying her best to intimidate him, and it was working so you chuckled while finally making your presence known in order to save him

"You're scaring the poor boy." You say while walking towards Suna.

Catching the two figures' attention, you could see the huge smile growing upon your mother's lips as she walked over to give you a loving hug.

"(Y/N) sweetie, you look so beautiful." She says while squeezing you tightly, lightly thrashing you around.

"Okay okay, thank you." You say while adjusting yourself a bit before looking at the boy in front of you. "Hello Suna."

You wait for a response from the green eyed boy in front of you, but nothing seems to be able to leave his mouth. He's frozen in place and not even a single breath leaves his motionless figure. The boy's eyes were a bit wide as he stared at you, a blush slowly appearing from his cheeks and all the way to his ears.