Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36

December 1, 2020

Time: 12:38 PM

The slight tapping of a tree branch hits firmly against your window from the crisp winter breeze. The thin glass separating the raging cold from the bit of warmth provided by the four walls of your bedroom.

Sleeping peacefully in your bed away from the daunting cold, your body subconsciously bunches up into the mountain of blankets.

Relaxing within this small bit of peace, you knew that any impediment that even dared to mess with this small bit of tranquility would definitely be getting an earful.

*KNOCK*

"Go away, I'm sleeping!" You groan out while covering your face with a soft pillow

*KNOCK*

"Come back later!" You pleaded with the disturbance as you became more agitated due to being woken up so suddenly.

"KNOCK*

"For god's sake!" You grumpily yell out while roughly pushing the blankets out of the way. Slipping on a pair of warm slippers beside the bed, you stomp your way over to the door. Forcefully grabbing the handle, you're ready to scold whoever dared to disturb you from your slumber.

"Now who-" Your eyes go wide and a smile grows wildly across your face. Any previous signs of anger was thrown out the window as you practically tackled the boy in front of you.

"BOKUTO!"

"(Y/N)!"

You both laugh as you ruffle the spikey haired boy's hair. His white ends mixing with his black strands as he laughs and embraces you in a deathly tight hug.

"I missed you so much!" He says while hugging you even tighter.

"Bokuto I missed you too but maybe don't try and kill me with your deathly strength." You manage to choke out as you were struggling to breathe.

"Oops my bad, guess I was too excited." He says with a laugh as he releases you from his bear-like hug.

"It's okay, but what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit for the day. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon." He says with a smile as he gets up.

"Well we have to make the most of it. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, maybe we could watch a few movies, maybe even make cookies or a snowman." You suggest as you look through your closet for clothes.

"That sounds fun, I didn't really feel like going out in the first place."

"Alright, ima go change you can stay here if you want." You say while heading into the bathroom.

"Got it!." The bicolored boy yells out while looking through his phone.

Quickly jumping into the shower, you begin lathering the soapy body wash all over your body. The warmth of the water makes you let out a satisfied sigh, a break from the harsh cold.

The sound of the water pattering on the acrylic floor drowned out the sound of a loud knock coming from downstairs. Bokuto was the only one who heard it, seeing as your mother had already left for work.

"(Y/N) someone's knocking downstairs, you want me to go see who it is!?" His muffled yell could barely be heard through the door and the sounds of the running water.

"Yes please!" You yell back.

Bokuto quickly sets his phone down and  runs downstairs. The knocking sounds start to get louder with each step he takes towards the door, only growing his curiosity more in the process.