Chapter 46

CHAPTER 46

Recommended song: Die For You by The Weekend

December 2, 2021

Time: 11:09 AM

*RING*

"(Y/N) wake up!" Your mother yells as she barges into your room and turns on the lights.

The sudden brightness made you squint your eyes and groan into your pillow. You were trying to swat away her overly energetic self as you still wanted to sleep, but the sudden realization of something special happening today hit you which resulted in you quickly jumping out of the bed.

"It's been one year already?!" You say while resting your hands on the woman's shoulders. A smile was plastered on your face as you stared at your mother.

She had a similar smile on her face, the only difference was that there was a sense of pride and love behind the gesture.

"It has, I'm so excited for you." She says while pushing you towards the bathroom. "Now go get ready. He'll be here soon to pick you up."

"Yes ma'am!' You say happily through the door as you begin with your routine.

It doesn't take long for you to start the shower and hop inside. A relaxed sigh escapes your lips as the heated water hits your skin gently while releasing steam within the bathroom.

Excitement fueled through you as your mind wandered to all the possibilities of today; considering it was officially one year since Suna and you had started dating.

It always amazes you just how fast time flies, whether for the better or worse. But no matter how many days pass by, you'll never forget the memories created with Suna.

Quickly turning off the water, you do the rest of your routine and decide to wear a sharp black liner paired with mascara to keep it simple since you were still unaware of where you were going.

Once you were finished, you headed towards your closet to pick out something warm and simple for the cold winter weather. It had already started snowing prior so you made sure to pack your basic necessities before changing and heading downstairs as soon as you were satisfied with your look for the day.

Slowly heading down the stairs, you were able to hear the voices of two familiar people that you knew by heart.You were already thinking of the different lectures your mom was giving Suna right now as you headed towards the door.

"Now. Remember to bring her back in one piece, but you two have fun." Your mother says as she gives Suna a hug before flashing you a quick smile as she walks into the living room.

Walking towards the door, Suna makes eye contact with you as you slowly make your way over.

A light gasp escapes your lips as the boy suddenly falls to the floor.

"(Y/N), my love, will you take my hand and join me on this very fine exquisite outing?" Suna says while kneeling down on one knee while extending his hand out. He was dressed in a loose black turtleneck paired with some beige dress pants. There was no denying the boy looked handsome as he waited for your response.

"Okay."

"Bitch, you can't just say 'okay'." He says with a huff while rolling his eyes as he ushers you to say something else.

"Fine." You say with a quiet giggle as you clear your throat before curtsying and grabbing his hand.

"Suna, my beloved, it would be my pleasure to take your hand and explore all the unknowns of the earth and see what you have planned for today."