I Choose You

Gerard had been miserable for the past 9 months, his parents decided that they did not want him to lead his own life and that they would decided who he married and what they done.

Luckily for Gerard's parents they found another family the exact same way, Gerard was only 19 and his parents demanded he got married to Lindsay.

Frank barely got an explanation or a goodbye, but everything was clear to him when he got an invite to Gerard and Lindsay's wedding.

Gerard didn't invite him, Donna did, she wanted Frank to watch the love of his life slip away from him.

******

Gerard stood in front of the alter, his heart was breaking, Frank decided he wanted to show Gerard that he supported him no matter how hurt he was.

Frank sat in the middle row at the edge, Gerard's eyes hit his and tears brimmed his eyes, it just so happened that Lindsay had started walking down the isle.

Gerard let tears fall as Frank held back his own, Donna awed thinking he was crying when he saw Lindsay.

Frank sat through the ceremony, tears falling every now and then, Gerard would barely listen and couldn't keep focus.

"Do you Gerard Way take Lindsay to be your lawfully wedded wife"

Gerard looked over at Frank and shook his head before turning to Lindsay "n-no"

Lindsay's smile fell as Gerard walked away as quick as he could, Frank couldn't stop himself from running after the taller man.

Frank watched Gerard walk out the church doors and followed him as quick as he could.

Gerard ran behind the building and pressed his back to the wall, he tried to calm down his breathing.

Frank turned around the corner and sighed "Gerard"

Gerard turned to see Frank, he pulled Frank into his arms and held him tight "Frank" he whispered in relief.

Frank held Gerard tight "I love you"

Gerard put his hands on ether side of Franks neck as he pulled his head back slightly "I love you too"

Gerard pressed his lips to Franks roughly, Frank kissing back with as much passion as he could.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck and pulled him as close as he could.

Gerard's hands held Franks hips tightly, scared that if he let go Frank would fade away.

Frank pulled away from the kiss and pressed his head to Gerard's cheek.

"Gerard Way!"

The two men pulled away slightly, Frank gulped as he faced Donna "I told you Gerard, you choose the family or him, so if you still want to be part of this family you will go back inside and never see this sinner again"

Gerard shakes his head "no mother, I'm not going back in"

Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank and hid his head behind Franks, hoping his mother would disappear.

Frank bites his lip nervously "maybe, y-you should g-go back in" Frank whimpered out.

Gerard pulled his head back and looked at Frank in disbelief "w-why"

Frank sniffled as he stepped back "y-you should choose you're f-family, n-not me"

Gerard shakes his head "please Frankie, don't leave me, don't put me in misery" he said as he reached out for Frank but the tattooed man shook his head as the tears fell "I can't Gerard, I can't let you choose me" he whispered before running off.

Gerard turned to his mother "I fucking hate you, look what you've done you bitch" he yelled before his father came around the corner.

Gerard tried to walk past but Donald stopped him "don't talk to your mother like that"

Gerard pulled his fist back and punched his father in the face before running after Frank.

Gerard ran in the same direction as Frank, only just able to follow him "Frankie, wait"

Gerard's lungs burned as he followed Frank, the tattooed man wouldn't stop.

Gerard picked up his pace "Frankie please"

Frank finally stopped, Gerard ran over and turned him around quickly "Frankie please I love you, please don't leave me"

Frank sniffled "b-but they're your family" Gerard shakes his head "but I want you to be my family, n-not right now but at some point"

Frank bites his lip "what if you realise your making a mistake"

Gerard shakes his head and caressed Franks cheek "I choose you" he whispered.

Frank smiled up at Gerard and pecked his lips "do you maybe wanna run away with me"

Gerard nods his head "I'd love to"