Caught

(Smut)

Frank snuck into Gerard's bedroom at 1am.

Gerard held him desperately and pressed their lips together.

Frank grabbed Gerard's ass as he pulled away to suck hickeys on Gerard's neck.

Gerard gasped and moaned softly as they fell back onto the bed, Frank grinds down hard onto Gerard before pushing his wrists above his head, Frank hand both of his wrists in one hand as the other slipped into his boxers.

Gerard whined softly and bites his lip to stop a loud moan from escaping.

Within seconds all their clothes were off, Gerard starts to suck on Franks index and middle finger.

Frank pulled his fingers away and slipped them into Gerard making him moan, Frank covered his mouth as he moved his fingers in and out at rapid speed.

"Yeah you like that don't you, you're a filthy whore" Frank growled in Gerard's ear making Gerard moan loudly against his hand.

Frank pulled his fingers out before Gerard pushed him back and took Franks erection into his mouth.

Frank groaned softly and held onto Gerard's head "relax baby" he whispered before thrusting up into his mouth.

Gerard gagged a little as Frank abused his mouth for a couple more seconds.

Gerard straddled Franks hips and lowered himself down.

Both of them groan softly as Gerard put his hands on Franks chest to steady himself "fuck babe, I wish we didn't have to be quiet, I'd love to make you scream, I can't go as hard as usual now"

Gerard chuckled and pecked Franks lips "go as hard and fast as you want, I'll just bite on your neck or something"

Frank chuckled and held onto Gerard's hips "bounce baby, make daddy feel good" he said with a smirk.

Gerard giggled and started to bounce up and down, Franks head fell back against the pillow "fuck baby, you're doing so good" Frank whispered as he pulled Gerard forward.

Their chests pressed together as Frank thrusts up into Gerard fast and hard "oh god" Gerard whined out before biting down on Franks shoulder.

"Hands and knees baby" Frank whispered as he stopped suddenly, Gerard got off of him and got onto his hands and knees.

Frank lined himself up before pushing in roughly, Gerard squealed into the pillow and gripped the bedsheets tight in his fists.

"Oh god daddy" Gerard moaned out loudly, Frank pulled Gerard up to his chest was pressed against Gerard's back "be quiet babe" he whispered as he covered Gerard's mouth "does daddy make you feel good huh" Frank growled in Gerard's ear making him whine and nod his head.

Frank groans and pounds hard into Gerard, the boy moaned and whined into Franks hand as he wrapped his hand around his own erection.

"Oh is my baby gonna cum, is he gonna cum for his daddy"

Gerard came all over the bedsheets as he groaned loudly, Frank smirked "yeah baby, you came a lot for your daddy"

Gerard moved Franks hand from around his mouth "yeah daddy, I can so hard for you, I wanna feel your cum in my tight ass"

Frank groaned as he thrusted in hard and fast "yeah baby, keep going"

"I love feeling you pound me daddy"

Frank groaned and pulled out "finish me off baby" he whispered, Gerard turned around and pulled Franks erection into his mouth, Frank gasped as he felt himself coming into Gerard's mouth "oh baby, shit" he whispered out before pulling away.

Both boys laid down and snuggled under the covers before falling asleep quickly.

******

"Gerard darling it's time to wake up"

A loud gasp caused both boys to wake up quickly, Frank gulped as he was faced with Gerard's mom, Gerard covered his face with his hands.

"Why is Frank Iero in you bed and most importantly why are you both naked"

Gerard groaned "we were doing homework, fuck sale mom what do you think"

Donna gasped "do not talk to your mother like that" she said making Frank feel awkward now that he is sat up in the bed, only a thin blanket covering his package while he boyfriend and mom were fighting.

"Mom just shush, it's already happened, what are you gonna do" Gerard retaliated making Frank cringe slightly.

"You have got 5 minuets to get out of my house" Donna said to Frank "yes Mrs Way" he replied before she left the room.

Frank groaned and got out of the bed before pulling his clothes on, Gerard pulled his boxers and jeans on before walking over to Frank "I'm sorry you had to wake up to that" he whispered making Frank shake his head "it's alright babe, I shouldn't have snuck in and had hot sex with you" he joked.

Gerard smirked "why don't we have some more hot sex" he whispered before kissing Franks neck softly, Frank chuckled "I'd love to baby but it's best that I go, I'll see you at school later baby"

With that Frank left through the window, not wanting to see Mrs Way again.