Brat

(Little Gee, Daddy Frank)

Gerard wasn't happy that Mikey threw a house party, he felt awkward because he'd be one of the very few sober people in there.

Gerard sat on the couch as he sipped on cranberry juice, a guy came and sat down next to him.

Gerard awkwardly scooted away from the guy which made him turn his head "woah, you're beautiful"

Gerard gulped "Uh thank you" he said making the stranger smirk "I like your skirt, it's really pretty"

Gerard smiled a little "thank you, everyone makes fun of me for wearing skirts, they call me tranny and faggot a lot"

The boy furrowed his eyebrows "they're dumb" Gerard mumbled "yeah they are dumb"

"I'm Gerard" he said with a smile, the stranger smiled "my names-"

"Frank! Leave my little brother alone, he doesn't like sleeping with morons" Mikey said making Frank turn back to Gerard "so my names Frank"

Gerard giggled "Frank, didn't I just tell you to leave him alone"

Gerard looked up at Mikey and pouts "I wanna talk to Frank, he's cute" he said before smiling at Frank who put his arm around Gerard's shoulders.

"Gerard he's a fuck boy" Mikey said sternly, Gerard pouts and turns to Frank "what's a fuck boy"

Mikey pinched the bridge of his nose "oh god here we go" he mumbled to himself.

Frank smiled "wait how old are you" he asked making Gerard gulp "18, i-is that bad"

Frank shakes his head "no of course not, come with me, I wanna have a better conversation with you, Ya know where it's quiet"

Gerard smiled and stood up, Frank took Gerard's hand and let him lead Frank through to his bedroom.

When they closed the door they sat down on the bed, Frank smirked at Gerard "your a little aren't you, into the ddlb stuff"

Gerard blushed and nods his head before looking down at his lap "yeah" he mumbled, Frank smiled and slipped his arm around Gerard's waist "well so do I"

Gerard looked at Frank and smiled "you don't seem like the type, I thought you were a...fuck boy? What ever that is"

Frank shrugged "that's because I couldn't find a little, I couldn't find someone like you" he said making Gerard giggle and put his head on Franks shoulder "so maybe we could go on a date, how does that sound cutie"

Gerard kissed Franks cheek "thats sounds great Frankie"

Frank squeezed Gerard's thigh roughly "it's daddy to you baby boy"

Gerard bites his lip "sorry daddy"

Frank smirked "so are you a good boy or a bad boy" Frank asked making Gerard giggle "I'm a brat" he said making Frank raise one eyebrow "a brat you say"

Gerard nods his head slowly making Frank smirk "thats fucking hot, does that mean you get punishments for being bratty" he asked making Gerard blush and giggle "yeah but I've never been punished before"

Frank chuckled "and why is that"

Gerard shrugged "because I always get what I want" he said sassily making Frank bite his lip "you won't get everything you want with me" he said with a smirk making Gerard pout "why not"

Frank wrapped his hand around Gerard's throat "because daddy won't allow it, if you act bratty you'll be punished" he said sternly making Gerard whine "I wanna do naughty things with you" he said as he put his hands on Franks chest.

Frank chuckled "baby we've not even be on our first date yet, wait a little bit longer" he said as he moved his hand to caress Gerard's cheek.

Gerard pouts "why not daddy" he whined making Frank roll his eyes "because I want it to be special with you"

Gerard's pout turned into a smile "you're so sweet" he said before wrapping his arms around Franks neck causing them to fall back onto the bed.

Frank shuffled a little under Gerard before the found themselves into a comfortable position.

"I've only known you for like 10 minuets but you're real cute, I like you" Frank said making Gerard giggle "I like you too daddy"

Gerard laid his head on Franks shoulder and cuddled into him.

Just then the door burst open "you better not be fucking my brother in here" Mikey yelled causing Gerard to squeal in fright and hide his face into Franks neck.

"Dude we weren't doing anything, well apart from cuddling" Frank said making Gerard snuggle in further.

Mikey shrugged and left the room "that was easier than I thought" Frank said making Gerard sit up "how old are you daddy"

Frank chuckled "I'm 20, is that a problem" he asked making Gerard shake his head "no daddy, I was just curious"

Frank caressed Gerard's cheek "can daddy maybe get a kiss, I've been holding back for a while because I didn't know how you'd feel about it"

Gerard smiled and pressed his lips to Franks.

Franks hands laid on Gerard's lower back as he kissed back softly.

Both boys held each other tightly as their lips moved perfectly in time, Gerard moaned softly as Frank pulled away and started kissing his neck softly.

Frank turned them over so Gerard was on the bottom "we need to stop baby, I really wanna do this but I want it to be more special, I wanna be with you Gerard, for the first time in 4 years I'm ready to be in a relationship"

Gerard smiled up at Frank and put his hands on the sides of Franks head "you're so adorable daddy" he whispered, Frank smiled and leaned forward to peck Gerard's lips softly.

When he pulled away Gerard bites his lip softly "could we kiss a little more, you're a really good kisser" he said nervously making Frank nods his head "you're a really good kisser too baby" Frank said before leaning down and pressing their lips together again.