Sneaking Around

Franks mom got a boyfriend and Frank thinks it's extremely unfair because he wants Gerard for himself.

Gerard is 27, tall with messy black hair and when Gerard wore suits Frank wanted to fuck him right there and then.

One day when Frank and Gerard were home alone, Frank was jerking off and moaning externally loud just so Gerard would hear him.

Well Gerard did in fact hear him, once Frank moaned Gerard's name, Gerard was up stairs with his pants around his ankles as he fucked Frank.

Ever since that day, the had both been sneaking around, Gerard had admitted that he was gay and never done anything sexual with Franks mom which Frank was glad about.

Currently Gerard and Frank were laying on Franks bed, Frank was on top of Gerard as they were kissing slowly.

Gerard's hands were on Franks sides as he lifted his shirt slightly, Franl sighed with delightful as he started to unbutton Gerard's shirt a little.

Frank pulled away and started kissing Gerard's neck sloppily but making sure not to leave hickeys.

Gerard groaned and moaned as Frank had unbuttoned Gerard's shirt completely and started kissing down his chest and stomach.

Soon they heard the front door unlock making them pull away "shes meant to be gone the whole weekend what is she doing back" Gerard whispered as he started buttoning his shirt back up.

Frank shrugged "I dunno, she thinks I'm spending the next two days with Pete" he whispered back.

"Frank!"

Gerard shook his head to signal don't tell her that he's home.

"Gerard!"

The older man stayed silent as he turned out the light in Franks room.

Gerard and Frank stood behind the door but as luck had it, Linda opened the door to check, Gerard's eyes widened as he and Frank still hid behind the door, Gerard clutching Frank like he was god.

"Ok come up no ones here" Linda yelled, loud steps came upstairs and there was a deep chuckle "we can be as loud as we want huh"

Gerard and Franks eyes widen and Frank thought he was gonna gag.

Gerard and Frank made their way to in front of the door where Linda was getting felt up by some man, Gerard cleared his throat making them both jump.

"Gerard, Frank, I thought you guys weren't here" she said in shock making Gerard shake his head "well you thought wrong didn't you"

Linda rolled her eyes "you know what, I don't care because you never sexually pleased me anyway, not that you tried to" he said as the man started to walk away awkwardly.

Gerard smirked and looks down at Frank "yeah well I've been too busy sexually pleasing someone else" he said as Frank looked at his mother and chuckled nervously.

Linda's eyes widen "you were sleeping with my 16 year old son" Frank sighed "mom I'm 19"

"Oh, well still you cheated on me" she said while crossing her arms childishly.

Gerard shrugs "well I can't imagine the amount of times you must have cheated on me, the amount of 'business trips' you have but I bet you've just been coming back here to sleep with people" he said making Linda growl angrily "get the fuck out of my house"

Gerard shrugged making Linda turn to Frank "and you can go with him, I'm not having a gay son under my roof, go back your things"

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows "you're gonna kick him out because he's gay, you are a fucking bitch, you wonder why I slept with him, it's because you are a fucking bitch" he yelled before taking Franks hand and leading him down the stairs.

"Don't worry Frank, all your things will be outside waiting for you to remove them"

When they got to the bottom of the stairs Gerard and Frank pulled on their shoes and left the house.

Gerard held Franks hand tight as the started walking back to Gerard's apartment, Gerard was beyond angry which kinda turned Frank on.

"Fucking bitch, how dare she" Gerard growled angrily making Frank stop walking and smile up at Gerard "babe come on we're going home"

Franks heart fluttered at the sentence, Gerard turned to Frank nervously and saw his smiling face "I think I'm in love with you Gerard" he said making Gerard put his hands on Franks shoulders "I love you too Frank" he whispered before kissing Franks softly.

When they pull away Gerard smiled and pecked Franks lips on more time "come on babe, let's go home, we can do anything you want"

Frank smirked "can I top you"

Gerard gave Frank a stern look "no" Frank burst out laughing and held Gerard's hand tightly "worth a shot"