Make Up Make Out

(They're the same height)

"Ok you guys aren't talking, you've not spoken all day what's going on" Lindsay asked Gerard making him sigh, they were all at the skatepark and the two boys sat on opposite sides of the circle.

"He's been talking to his ex"

"Johnny?"

Gerard sighed "no Alex"

Lindsay gasped "what the fuck, I thought you guys were dating" he whispered making Gerard sigh again and look over at Frank "I thought so too, but maybe it's just a fling"

Lindsay shakes her head "no that doesn't sound like Frank at all, can I ask him about it"

Gerard shrugged "if you want" he replied before pulling his knees up to his chest.

Lindsay goes over and sits next to Frank "dude what's going on with you and Gerard"

Frank looked over at him then back at Lindsay "he thinks I'm talking to Alex again, he thinks that we're gonna get back together but all he asked me for was his shirt back that he left at my house months ago"

Lindsay groaned "fuck sale Gerard" she whispered to herself before grabbing Franks hoodie sleeve and pulling him away from the group.

"Wait here"

Frank done as he was told while Lindsay got Gerard, he was hesitant at first but followed Lindsay.

"Ok guy, make up then make out" she said with a smirk before walking away.

Gerard had his hands buried in his hoodie pockets, he looked down at the ground not wanting to make any eye contact with Frank.

"Gerard why do you think I wanna get back together with Alex, all because he was asking for a shirt back"

Gerard sniffled "why's there a shirt in you're room in the first place"

Frank stepped closer "it was there from months ago, when me and him were still dating, did you think it was recent as in, the past month and a half I've spent with you"

Gerard felt silly as he nods his head slowly, Frank frowned "oh baby no, it was from like 5 months ago, I promise I would never cheat on you" he said softly.

Gerard finally looks at Frank through his eye lashes "now I feed silly"

Frank chuckled and took Gerard's hand in his "yeah you are silly" he replied before pulling Gerard close "but I love you" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist.

Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks neck and smiled "I love you too" he said quietly with a blush.

Gerard nuzzled his face into Franks neck as they held each other tight.

"I SAID MAKE OUT NOT HUG"

Frank chuckled and Gerard whined in embarrassment "come on babe, give your boyfriend a kiss"

Gerard pulled his head back "what if I wanna give you more than a kiss"

Frank bites his lip "what do you have in mind"

Gerard bites his lip nervously before pecking Franks lips softly "I think I'm ready" he whispered against the other boys lips.

Frank ran his thumb across Gerard's bottom lip "are you sure babe"

Gerard nods his head "yeah, I'm ready"

They pulled away and held hands as they went over to the group to grab Franks backpack "what happened to the make up make out"

Frank smirked "il getting something better than a make out" he replied making Lindsay gasp.

"I'm getting laid"

Gerard smacked Franks shoulder "you aren't supposed to tell them"

Lindsay stood up "I need a word with Gerard" she said before pulling Gerard away without another word.

When they're ready far enough away "ok 5 minuets ago you were convinced Frank was gonna break up with you now you're gonna loose your virginity"

Gerard blushed and nods his head, Lindsay bites her lip "are you sure you're ready"

Gerard smiled "yeah, I love Frank and he loves me, I'm as ready as I'll ever be"

Lindsay pulls Gerard into a hug and pulled away a couple seconds later "call me tomorrow I have to know the details"

Gerard rolled his eyes "yes yes, goodbye Lindsay"

******

The next morning Gerard woke up in Franks arms, he smiled and pecked Franks lips softly causing him to wake up too.

"Good morning Frankie"

Frank smiled and tucked a strand of Gerard's hair behind his ear "morning babe"

Gerard smiled and snuggled into Franks chest "last night was awesome" Frank said making Gerard giggle "it was perfect"

Frank chuckled "maybe later if your up for it, we could go a little rougher"

Gerard bites his lip before nodding his head "I'd like that"

Frank kissed Gerard's forehead before laying back and closing his eyes again.

Gerard sighed happily and kissed Franks warm chest "babe your phones ringing"

Gerard whined "answer it for me"

Frank done just that "hey"

"No he's here, we're cuddling right now, he told em to answer"

Frank chuckled "yeah we had super hardcore sex all night long"

Gerard gasped realising that it's Lindsay "Frank shut up and give me the phone"

Frank laughed and handed the phone over "Lindsay, no we...no Linds, we didn't have hardcore sex, n...no it was nice I'll call you back later"

Gerard hung up and smacked Franks shoulder "she's fucking freaking out"

Frank couldn't help but laugh "shush babe it was only a little fun"

Gerard threw his phone across the room and groaned "you're lucky I love you so damn much"

Frank shrugs "at least you love me, that's all that matters to me"

Just then the door burst open revealing Lindsay "woah, how did you get here so fast"

Lindsay rolled her eyes "I live right down the street"

Gerard rolled his eyes "we've been awake for like 10 minuets not had a chance to get dressed you couldn't have waited"

Lindsay shakes her head "no I couldn't have, now Frank go shower while I get the details from Gerard"

Frank rolled his eyes "turn around then, I don't want you seeing my dick"

Gerard giggled and Lindsay rolled her eyes.

******

Lindsay left and they two boys were left alone yet again, Frank played with Gerard's hair and ran his ah dis lovingly around Gerard's body, nothing sexual.

Frank kissed Gerard's cheek before rubbing their noses together.

"You're cute" Frank whispered before pecking Gerard's lips, Gerard shuts his eyes before groaning softly "I'm tired"

Frank chuckled and wrapped his arms around Gerard's ribcage "have a nap babe, I'll still be here when you wake up"