Dyed Hair

"I wanna dye my hair red"

Frank looked at Gerard and cocked his eyebrow "that was random"

Gerard played with Franks hair slightly "I think you should bleach the sides of your hair" he said making Frank furrows his eyebrows "won't that look a little silly"

Gerard shook his head "I think it would look sexy"

Frank smirked "really"

Gerard giggled and kissed Franks neck softly "of course babe, all the boys and girls will be jealous that I've got you and they don't"

Frank chuckled "I can't wait to see you with red hair, you're gonna look fucking gorgeous"

Gerard giggled "come on, I've actually got the hair dye in the bathroom"

Gerard dragged Frank up to the bathroom and prepared the dye, Frank took his shirt off "do you want me to cut your hair Frankie"

Frank hummed nervously making Gerard roll his eyes "ok I fucked you're hair up when we were 13 I know but I'm a trained hairdresser now, please I know what I'm doing now"

Frank hummed again and nods his head "fine but I wanna keep my fringe"

Gerard nods his head before he pulls out the electric shaver "we'll shave the sides a little then bleach it"

Gerard got to work on shaving the sides of Franks hair, the other man grew nervous as he let his boyfriend do this.

But once it was finished Franks was happy "ooo let's get the hue on baby"

Gerard applied the hair dye to Franks hair and smiled when it was done "I'm gonna cut my hair and then dye it"

When both men had dye in their hair Frank smirked "baby, you still got your shirt on, how are you gonna get it off now"

Gerard bites his lip "you just have to rip it off now won't you" he said seductively making Frank chuckle "my pleasure"

Frank ripped Gerard's shirt until it fell off his shoulders "luckily that wasn't my shirt it was yours" Gerard said with a smirk making Franks face fall "wait what"

Gerard burst out laughing "I'm kidding babe, it's old I could have just taken it off normally and got dye on it but that was more fun"

Frank rolled his eyes "fuck you" he said as he pushed Gerard lightly, Gerard smirked "yes please"

Frank chuckled and shook his head "shut up, you shower in here I'll go shower in the other bathroom" Frank said before leaving the room.

******

Gerard finished drying his hair before he went through to the bedroom where Frank was left in a towel.

Gerard smiled as he saw Franks new hair "oh my god baby, you look so good" he said, Frank smiled as he held onto his towel "oh my god you look hot"

Gerard smirked and let his towel drop, Frank blushed as he saw Gerard's semi.

Gerard pushed Franks towel down to reveal his fully hard cock "someone's excited" he said making Frank chuckle "shut up" he whispered as he pushed Gerard back onto the bed.

******

Frank held Gerard tight in his arms as they both pant loudly "god that was amazing" Frank whispered as Gerard nuzzles his face into Franks neck "yeah it fucking was"

Gerard kissed Franks cheek lazily before laying his head on Franks shoulder "I wanna marry you Frankie"

Franks heart sped up as he smiled down at Gerard "you wanna get married to me, really"

Gerard rolled his eyes "no I was talking to my phone, yes I wanna marry you dumb ass" he said with a small giggle.

Frank pecked Gerard's lips "I wanna marry you Gee"