Please (part 2)

It had been a month since Frank got out of hospital and he still doesn't remember Gerard.

But Gerard would help him.

Gerard pulled out his photo album and sat on the bed next to Frank "so, were best friends"

Gerard nods his head and put the picture book in Franks lap "have a look"

Frank looked through the many photos of the two boys together "are you sure we were just friends, because that one there, I'm looking at you like were more, are you my boyfriend"

Gerard bites his lip "I wish, I want you to get your memory back first before we try something, it's not fair"

Frank looked in front of him and saw a sketchbook, he smiled and picked it up "I remember this, this was the sketchbook that you drew me in like 100 times"

Frank flipped through it with a grin but Gerard was nervous, soon Frank got to that one page that made him remember everything "oh, now I remember, I-I remember you and I remember what happened"

Gerard sighed and looked down at his lap "I'm sorry Frankie"

Frank puts the sketchbook down along with the photo album "Frank I'm sorry, please it was a mistake I didn't think you liked me back"

Frank sighed and put his head on Gerard's shoulder "it's not your fault, I should have told you before, th-that's why I was there when you came back but I was too late"

Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks "it's not too late Frankie, I promise it's not too late" he said desperately.

Frank smiled "well if it's not too late, could I take you on a date, like right now"

Gerard smiled "what would we do" he whispered making Frank smile "we can just drive until we find somewhere" he said.

Gerard giggled and pulled the smaller boy off the bed and out the front door.

******

Gerard and Frank did find somewhere, that somewhere being an empty parking lot where they made out in the back of Franks car.

It was heated and messy, Gerard's grip was tight of Franks hoodie as he pulled the smaller boy onto his lap.

Franks hands gripped Gerard's shoulders tightly "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" Frank whispered breathlessly before pressing his lips to Gerard's neck.

Gerard groaned "baby, you make me feel so good" he said lowly making Frank giggle.

Frank sucked a couple of hickeys onto Gerard's neck before pulling away and pressing his lips to Gerard's again.

Frank started to grind down softly making both boys groan, Gerard's hands moved down to Franks ass and squeezed it hard.

Franks moved and his hands moved to ether sides of Gerard's head "I wanna go further Frank whispered making Gerard smirk "only if you'll be my boyfriend"

Frank smiled and nods his head before pressing his lips against Gerard's again.

******

Frank and Gerard drive back to Gerard's house where they had to be really quiet coming back inside.

When they got up to Gerard's room the older boy pressed the younger against the wall "tonight was amazing" he whispered.

Frank smiled and put his hands on Gerard's shoulders "it sure was Gee"

Gerard leads Frank over to the bed "so why down we take out clothes off and cuddle in my bed"

Frank giggled and stripped down to his boxers along with Gerard, when they both climbed into bed Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank and pulled him close "I love you Frank"

"I love you too Gee"