"Friends"

Gerard and Frank sat in the living room with Ray and Mikey, they were all having a sleepover and were about to arrange where everyone will be sleeping.

"I don't mind sharing with Frank, I mean we're best friends so why not" Gerard said with a chuckle, Ray turned to Mikey "I guess me and you could share a bed, it's not like we've never shared before"

Everyone goes to their own rooms making Gerard and Frank smirk "come here you pretty boy" Frank said making Gerard giggle and walk over before pressing their lips together.

It was a slow and soft kiss, Gerard's hands rested on Franks shoulders as the other boy half his hips firmly.

"I've missed your lips baby, it's been too long" Gerard said making Frank chuckle and pull him over to the bed "you're so beautiful Gee" he whispered as they laid down, Gerard on top.

Their lips moved firmly together, as their hands moved around each others body's lovingly.

After a couple of minuets the two boy pull away softly, Frank smiled up at Gerard before caressing his cheek "I love you" he whispered making Gerard grin "I love you too"

Gerard pecked Franks lips before he laid his head on Franks shoulder "do you think we'll last forever Frankie" Gerard asked making Frank turn his head towards him "I sure hope so babe, otherwise I'd be alone for the rest of my life"

Gerard looked up at Frank "so if some how we're separated, you wouldn't marry" he asked, Frank shook his head "not of it's you Gee" he whispered.

Gerard held Frank tighter "I want you forever Frankie" he whispered, Frank kissed Gerard's head softly "you've got me forever babe, I promise"

Frank groaned softly "we gotta get changed out of these clothes, I wanna be comfy" he said making Gerard groan and stand up.

Frank took off his jumper and handed it straight to Gerard knowing that he loved wearing them to bed.

Frank laid down in jist hair boxers as Gerard pulled the jumper on.

Frank made grabby hands towards Gerard making him giggle, he climbed into the bed "cozy baby, all mine" Frank whispered as he kissed the side of Gerard's head.

"All yours Frankie" he whispered before snuggling into Franks chest.

Frank smiled and curled his index finger under Gerard's chin before lifting it up "gimme a kiss baby" he whispered softly, Gerard smiled and leaned up to peck Franks lips softly.

Both boys relaxed as they rest their foreheads together "goodnight my sweet prince" Frank whispered as he closed his eyes "goodnight babe" he whispered before they both slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.