Sugar Daddy

Gerard felt really guilty, like unbelievably guilty, he knew his boyfriend Frank had a lot of money and unfortunately Gerard was struggling to pay for his college tuition for his 3rd year.

When Gerard got to Franks he was brought straight into a tight hug "baby, oh I've missed you so much" Frank said as he lifted Gerard up and spun him around.

Gerard smiled softly "I've missed you too Frankie" he whispered as Frank put him back down.

Frank gave Gerard a stern look "what's wrong, by now you'd be giggling and kissing me on the cheek like 10 times, somethings wrong" he said as he leads Gerard through to the livingroom.

Gerard sighed as he sat down "I can't pay for my collage tuition again" he said making Frank shrug "so what, I payed for your last two years" he said still not understanding why he was so upset.

Gerard shook his head "but you shoulder be, I should be laying for it myself, everyone I've met at collage hates me because they think I don't pay for anything"

Frank looks down at Gerard and chuckled "well, you don't but you know I don't mind"

Gerard sighs "my father was right, I'll never be able to do anything for myself" he said making Frank shake his head and pull Gerard close "no baby, no no no don't say that, you're doing the best you can for yourself by going to college, so what if I'm paying for you to go, wasn't that the reason we met in the first place"

Gerard nods his head "but I wish me could have met in a different way, I wish it wasn't because I needed money"

Frank kissed Gerard's cheek "let's go over what happened in the last 3 and a half years, you needed a sugar daddy and I wanted a sugar baby, I wanted to find someone to spoil and I'm lucky to have found you, after a couple months we became boyfriend and for the past 2 and a half years I've never been more happy, you're not just my sugar baby, you're the love of my life, my other half, without you I'd be the most miserable man in the world" he said as Gerard snuggled in close to Frank "I don't regret meeting you, I just wish I didn't meet you because of money"

Frank shrugged "I'm just glad we met in the first place, that's what I'm thankful for"

Gerard kids his head and kissed Franks cheek softly "I love you" he whispered making Frank smile "I love you too"

Frank bites his lip nervously and stood up before pulling Gerard to stand up too "Gerard there's something I really wanna ask you and it's not just because of what we were talking about, it's all about the love and I really hope this proves to you how much I love you" he said before stepping back a bit.

Gerard's hand covered his mouth as he knew what was coming, Frank got down on one knee and pull out a box "Gerard Arthur Way, I fell in love with you ever since I set eyes on you, I could never imagine spending the rest of my life with someone else" he said before he opened the box revealing a shiny ring with small diamonds around the whole band.

"Gerard Way, will you marry me and become Gerard Iero-Way"

Gerard nods his head as he dropped down onto his knees in front of Frank.

Frank slipped the ring onto his finger before he was tackled into a hug by Gerard.

"I love you so much Frank" Gerard cried out as he put his hands on the sides of Franks face, Frank sniffles and smiled "I love you too Gerard"

Gerard leaned down and pressed his lips against Franks, since bother of them were so emotional they had to pull away a couple of seconds later "I'm so happy" Gerard whispered making Frank chuckle "so am I, I never thought this day would come"

Gerard giggled and kissed Franks cheek "does this mean I get to move in"

Frank nods his head "yeah baby, we're gonna get you moved in tomorrow" he said as they got off the floor "but as for now" Frank said lowly before he picked up Gerard bridal style "we're gonna go make love"