So In Love

Gerard and Frank laid in bed, their arms wrapped around each other tightly as the laughed and talked.

"Gerard why are you so cute babe"

Gerard giggled and kissed Franks cheek "you're fucking amazing baby"

Gerard pecked Franks lips and caressed his cheek "not as amazing as you"

Frank giggled again and snuggled into Gerard's chest "do you wanna maybe watch a movie" Gerard sniggered "babe we are watching a movie"

Frank looked at his tv screen and laughed "I forgot that's what we were doing, I think I only watched 5 minuets of it"

Gerard smirked "I didn't watch any of it" he replied making Frank look up at him "we're you too busy looking at my ass"

Gerard rolled his eyes playfully "no I was not, I was looking at your pretty face"

Frank pushed Gerard onto his back and laid on top of him "I love you Gee"

Gerard put his hands on Franks hips with a smile "I love you too Frankie"

Gerard held Frank as close as he could "you make me feel like the most luckiest guy in the world, you're the best thing that ever happened to me Frank Iero, you could have picked anyone but you picked me, I'll forever be thankful for that"

Frank bites his lip "I kinda wanna cry" he said with a small chuckle, Gerard looked at Frank in 'awe' before pulling him down for a hug.

Frank sniffled and wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck and laid his head on his shoulder.

"Don't cry babe" he said as he wrapped his arms around Franks ribcage.

Frank smiled "they're happy tears not sad Gee" he said as he hurried his face into Gerard's neck.

"Kiss me"

Frank lifted his head and looked down at Gerard "with pleasure"

Frank pressed his lips to Gerard's softly, Gerard sighed with delight and put his hand on the back of Franks head.

"Boys, heard giggling then silence what are you doing up there" Frank pulled away and groaned "we're just watching a movie mom"

Gerard chuckled and leaned over to Frank neck to place wet kissed on it.

"No funny business in my house boys"

Frank bites his lip "yes mama" he pushed Gerard away "you're a dick"

Gerard smirked "and you're my bitch" he said lowly making Frank blush "shut up" he mumbled before lying down beside Gerard.

Gerard pouts "why did you move" he whined out making Frank huff dramatically "you were mean"

Gerard laid his head next to Frank and smiled "I wasn't being mean I was being truthful"

Frank smacked Gerard's arm softly "stop it"

Gerard crawled on top of Frank and smirked "I think you need to relax baby boy" he whispered before he leaned down and pressed his lips to Franks neck.

Frank whimpered and smiled unintentionally "babe, how do you always find my sweet spot straight away" he whispered out making Gerard pull away and chuckle "I'm just that good"

Gerard ran his fingertips down Franks chest and stomach before reaching his zipper "I think you need to relax and have some fun" he whispered before he unzipped Franks pants slowly.

Frank bites his lip as Gerard looks deep in his eyes "may I help you relax Frankie"

Frank smiled "I'd love that"

******

After an hour of sex Frank was fully relaxed as he laid his head on Gerard's chest, he was panting softly as he traced random patterns onto Gerard's chest "your body is so amazing Gee"

Gerard rolled his eyes "did you like my body before I started kissing weight"

Frank sat up a little and looked at Gerard "of course I did, baby you were cute a chubby, to be honest I was a little nervous when you said you wanted to go on a diet but I supported you and trusted that you wouldn't do stupid things to loose weight"

Gerard breaks eye contact with Frank as he looked at the wall, his face dripping with guilt, Frank bites his lip nervously "baby, what did you do to loose all this weight"

Gerard gulped "I-I uh was on my diet for the first week, but smoking away the hunger was kinda my thing"

Frank sighed "do you still do it"

Gerard shakes his head "on the rare occasion the I feel that I have to, but that's rare"

Frank looked down at Gerard's chest and stomach before running his fingers across the stretch marks that still littered the sides of Gerard's ribs "you're so beautiful"

Gerard goes to talk but Frank pressed his index finger to his boyfriends lips "don't talk babe"

Frank leaned down and pressed his lips to every single mark that Gerard felt self conscious about.

Once they had all he kissed at least once or twice, Frank pressed kissed to Gerard's shoulder and up his neck slowly, once he got to Gerard's ear he pressed a soft kiss behind and below it before whispering "you are my world, you are my whole life, please never do it again my love, please"

Gerard turned his head to Frank "I promise"

Frank leaned over and kissed Gerard's ear lobe before whispering "this is gonna sound really sappy and gross, but can we make love again"

Gerard chuckled and turned to Frank "of course we can Frankie, anytime you want"

******

Gerard was not getting ready to leave but Frank wrapped his arms around his boyfriends waist "no don't go, stay a little longer" he whined out making Gerard chuckle "baby I've gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow, I'm coming here to pick you up remember"

Frank whined more "no Gee, I want you to stay" he huffed into the taller boys chest.

Gerard chuckled "aw baby, you're so adorable"

Frank giggled "I'm not cute you're cute"

Gerard put his hands on the sides of Franks head "I love you babe, I'll pick you up tomorrow" he said with a shy smile, Frank stood on his tip toes "I miss you already"

Gerard grinned "I've not even left yet"

Frank pecked Gerard's lips "I know, but you'll be leaving in a minuet"

Gerard pecked Franks lips before prying the smaller boys arms from around his waist "I'll see you tomorrow baby"

"I love you Geebear"

"I love you too Frankie" he whispered before pecking his lips for the last time and leaving the house.

Linda smiled and walked over to Frank "do you think he's the one Frank"

Frank could help but grin "mama he had to be the one, if I don't marry that boy I'll never fate or marry anyone else"

Linda smiled "aw my little boy is growing up" he said as she put her hands on Franks shoulders, Frank giggled "you're little boy is in love"