Late Night Cuddles

"It's you're fault we had him in the first place" Franks dad screamed from the bottom of the stairs "I told you to use a fucking condom but no, you insisted that you'd pull out" his mom screamed back.

"Well it's obviously your fault, put son is a faggot because of you"

Frank sniffled and wiped his tears before pulling on his shoes and climbing out his window.

It's was 2 AM and Frank was already struggling to sleep, Frank came out to his parents earlier on that day and left almost straight after to go to the bar, now they were wasted, they didn't hold back.

Frank sobbed as he walked to Gerard's house, his boyfriend was shy, sometimes when they were alone Gerard would be shy.

Frank stood outside Gerard's house and called the taller boy.

There was no answer.

Frank walked around to Gerard's bedroom window to see it shut but luckily it was on the ground floor.

Frank sniffled and knocked on the window softly, after a couple of seconds Gerard opened his curtains to see Frank.

He looked at the smaller boy sadly before opening his window "what happened Frankie" he asked softly, Frank shakes his head "can I come in, I-I really need a hug" he whispered sadly.

Gerard opened the window wider and stepped away so Frank could get inside "Frank what happened"

Franks bottom lip shook and Gerard frowned "please don't cry" he whispered as he pulled Frank into a hug "what's wrong"

Frank sobbed onto Gerard's chest "I came out to my parents"

Gerard's arms tightened around Franks "oh Frankie, I'm sorry" he whispered "come on let's play down"

Frank kicked his shoes off and pulled off his jacket, Gerard forgot he was only wearing boxers and didn't put it as a main priority right now.

Frank took off his pants and shirt before crawling into bed, Gerard laid down next to him "do you wanna talk about it" Gerard whispered, Frank shook his head as he looked up at Gerard sadly, Gerard sighed and pulled Frank close "will you tell me in the morning"

Frank nods his head "yeah but right now I just wanna be held, I wanna feel safe" he whispered as he buried his head into Gerard's chest "also you're shirtless, I wanna savour this moment" he whispered before pressing a kiss to Gerard's chest.

Gerard blushed and whined "shush and let me keep you safe" he said lowly as he wrapped his arms around Franks tightly.

Frank smiled "thank you babe" he whispered, Gerard kissed the top of Franks head "I love you" he whispered for the first time.

Frank looked up at Gerard with a large grin "I love you too Gee"

Frank moved his head further up the pillow and put his hand on Gerard's hip "just to let you know, you look hot shirtless"

Gerard blushed and looked down making Frank chuckle "gimme a kiss babe" he said as he pulled Gerard closer.

Gerard looked up and pressed his lips against Franks, Franks gripped Gerard's hips roughly as he deepened the kiss almost instantly.

Gerard's hands laid on Franks cheeks as Frank pulled him as close as he could be.

They moan softly and Frank pulls away, he leaned down and pressed his lips against Gerard's neck, Gerard tilted his head a little to Frank had more room.

"Oh god" Gerard whispered as he ran his fingers through Franks hair, Frank sucked softly on Gerard's neck and left a hickey before pulling away "I can fell you're dick against my thigh" Franks whispered making Gerard blush.

Frank couldn't help but chuckle "don't worry baby, I'll take care of it"