Shy Gee

Frank decided he wanted to pull a prank on his innocent, shy boyfriend Gerard.

Gerard and Frank have never had an argument before and Frank wanted to see what would happen if he sent a little text to Gerard.

Frank: GERARD ARTHUR WAY

When Gerard received the text he instantly thought about everything he had done in the past 24 hours.

He hadn't spoken to Frank the whole day and maybe that's why he was mad.

Gerard quickly jumped in his car and drove to the store, he quickly bought roses and got back into his car before driving to Franks apartment.

Gerard nervously knocked on Franks door and held the flowers tight, Frank opened the door with a straight face "Gerard"

Gerard looked at Frank worriedly "I-I don't know what I done Frankie, I-I'm sorry" he said sadly before holding the flowers out "I got you these, please don't be mad at me" he whispered.

Frank took them and smiled "you didn't do anything wrong" he said making Gerard frown in confusion "why are you mad at me"

Frank pulled him into the apartment and chuckled "sit down baby"

Gerard sat down on the couch and sat up straight "Frankie what's going on"

Frank out the flower on the coffee table before he turned to Gerard, the taller man started to panic again "a-are you breaking up with me"

Frank took Gerard's hands on his "no baby, I wanted to see how you'd react to the text I sent to you, I'm not breaking up with you"

Gerard let out a sigh of relief "thank god" he whispered before wrapping his arms around Franks shoulders, Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you"

Gerard held Frank tighter and buried his head into Franks neck, Frank pressed his lips to Gerard's head softly "take your shoes off baby, you're staying for a while"

Gerard pulled away and took his shoes and jacket off, Frank laid back and Gerard bites his lip nervously "come here baby, we've been dating for a month now it's not like we're strangers"

Gerard blushed as Frank pulled him down to lay on top of him "aw are you being shy huh" Frank teased making Gerard whine and bury his head into Franks neck again.

"Hey Gee, do you think we'll be together for a long time" Frank asked making Gerard look up "I hope so, if not forever"

Frank smiled "I love you Gerard, this past month I've fallen for you so hard, I understand if you're not ready to say it but I just wanted to let you know"

Gerard smiled "I love you too Frankie"

Frank grinned and they held each other tighter "I'm so happy" Gerard said softly making Frank smile "I'm happy too darling, can I get a kiss"

Gerard gulped and sat up a little "you can get more than just a kiss" he whispered making Frank smirk "should we go through to my bedroom" Frank asked, Gerard bites his lip and nods his head before they quickly got up.