Switch

(Small amount of smut)

Gerard and Frank were laying in Franks bed, the tattooed man ran his hands thought his boyfriend hair as he pressed their lips together.

Gerard whined and caressed Franks cheek, Frank moaned softly and put a hand on the back of Gerard's head "you're such a bad boy" Gerard said teasingly as he pushed against Franks erection.

"Oh master"

Gerard's eyes widened as he pulled away slowly, Frank closed his eyes and sighed "fuck" he mumbled.

Gerard looked down at Frank and smiled "are you a switch" he asked with a grin, Frank whined "stop, it's embarrassing"

Gerard pecked Franks lips softly before pulling away after a couple seconds "it's ok to be a switch, I-I could be dominant towards you, now during sec because I'm far from a top, but if you're ever feeling submissive I can be a little dominant" he said making Frank smile "you're the only one that knows I'm a switch"

Gerard kissed Franks cheek "I'm glad I know, I want you to be happy too, don't feel like you have to be dominant all the time, it's ok to be submissive"

Frank blushed and buried his head into Gerard's chest "but you're not dominant, I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable"

Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank shoulders "we can be submissive together, I can try and take charge a little"

Frank nods his head "so, what kind of submissive are you"

Frank put his hand on Gerard's bicep "sometimes I feel little like you, but instead of being called baby boy I like getting called puppy"

Gerard grinned softly "you're cute puppy" he tried it out, he liked the way Frank giggled after being called that.

"You sound hot" Frank mumbled shyly, Gerard played with Franks hair and kissed his forehead "you're a real cutie"

Frank I subbed Gerard back and laid on top of him, Gerard caressed Franks cheek "gimme a kiss puppy"

Frank whined and pressed his lips to Gerard's softly, Gerard's hands laid on Franks lower back as their lips lived softly and slowly, Franks hands ran through Gerard's hair messing it up a little, Gerard growled and pressed his lips harder against Franks.

Frank moaned as Gerard swiped his tongue against his bottom lip, Frank opened his mouth and Gerard took control, he wanted to make Frank melt under his touch.

Gerard moved one hand up to caress Franks cheek, the shorter boy was into it but he wasn't quite melting to the touch.

Gerard decided to use a trick Frank used on him, Gerard nipped on Franks bottom lip making the tattooed man whined and lean into the hand that Gerard was using to caress his cheek.

Gerard smiled as he finally got to Frank, Frank pulled away and kissed Gerard's cheek "I love you"

Frank lid his head onto Gerard's shoulder as the taller boy smiled "I love you too puppy"

Frank giggled "can you play with me hair please"

Gerard wanted to please Frank so he played with his hair before asking a question "so what will you call me when your feeing submissive"

Frank buried his face into Gerard's neck "can I call you sir or master"

Gerard smiled "that's just fine puppy, it's perfect"

Frank giggled "thank you sir"

Gerard could feel his pants starting to tighten a little "fuck" Gerard mumbled before pressing his lips to Franks again.

Frank squeaked in surprise before kissing back, it was rough and sloppy, Frank pulled on Gerard hair softly making him groan.

Gerard pulled away and put his hands on ether sides of Franks cheeks "do you wanna fuck your master"

Frank gulped and nods his head, his eyes innocent and desperate, Gerard smirked "do you wanna make your master feel good"

Frank gulped "yes sir...I-I'll still top right"

Gerard smiled "of course puppy" he said making Frank blush even more "I wanna guck my master" he whispered.

Gerard smirked "go grab a condom puppy, your master is getting impatient"

Frank giggled and done as he was told.

*******

Gerard held Frank hips as he thrusted in "am I doing good sir"

Gerard moaned and he pulled Franks hips forward "go deeper puppy, hit your masters prostate"

Frank thrusted in hard making Gerard gasp "yes puppy, keep doing that"

Frank moaned as he done what he was told.

******

Frank had his head on Gerard's chest as he panted softly "you done so good puppy, so good"

Frank pecked Gerard's lips "I'm tired" he whispered making Gerard chuckled "go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up"

"I love you Gerard"

"I love you too Frank"