What Happened To You

(Frank is taller)

Frank walked over to Gerard's house quickly, Mikey called him over saying something was wrong with Gerard.

When he got to the house he walked straight in "where's Gerard"

Mikey stood up "in his room, when he got home from Bert's he was shaking and he refused it's how his face, he basically ran down to his room"

Frank sighed "I'll try and find out what's going on" he said before going down to Gerard's room.

Frank and Gerard both liked each other they've known this for months but Bert kept getting in the way.

He'd threaten Gerard and manipulate him into staying and Gerard isn't strong enough to walk away.

"Gerard" Frank said softly as he got to the bottom step, Frank could only just see the lump under the covers that shook slightly.

Frank walked over and sat on the end of the bed "Gerard what happened to you"

Gerard didn't move, he kept the covers over his head tightly but Frank pulled them back, Gerard covered his face and Frank tried to pulled them away but Gerard wouldn't budge.

"Gerard move your hands"

Gerard refused and shook his head, Frank decided to take a different approach towards the situation.

"Gee, can you as least give me a hug" he whispered as he slipped his arms around Gerard's waist.

Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders and buried his face into his neck.

Frank turned on the little lamp that sat on Gerard's bedside table.

Gerard held Frank tight "I wanna be with you Frankie" he whispered sadly, Frank turned his head to Gerard "we can be together, you need to be strong Gee, please you need to be strong to make this work"

Gerard sniffled "I can't, I'm so scared Frankie"

The two boys pulled away Gerard finally showing his face, Franks gasped softly as he saw Gerard's black eye, Frank caressed his cheek "what happened" he said sternly.

Gerard let a tear fall down his face "he hit me"

Frank was seething "I'll be back in 10 minuets"

Frank quickly got off the bed and ran upstairs "Mikey, I need you to drive me to Bert's house right now"

Mikey didn't even ask any questions, they got there within 5 minuets and Frank got out the car "stay here"

Frank walked up to the door and started to bang on it like his life depended on it.

Soon Bert opened the door and rolled his eyes "what do you want"

Frank grabbed Bert and pulled him out of the house "you think you're tough huh, beating Gerard like that, come on tough guy let's see what you've got"

Bert smirked "you're funeral Iero"

Bert started throwing punches only hitting Frank a couple of times before he landed a punch straight to Bert's jaw knocking him back slightly.

Frank hit him again right in the nose, blood going everywhere, Bert fell back and Frank stood over him "are you gonna leave Gerard alone" he said angrily.

Bert nods his head before Frank kicked him in the face "that means you never talk to him again"

Bert nods his head before running back into his house.

Frank quickly got back to the car and told Mikey to drive, Franks lips was bleeding a little and his eyes was starting to swell.

When they got back to Gerard, he was waiting for them on the couch "where have you guys been" Gerard asked worriedly before walking over to Frank "what happened to you"

Frank put his hands on Gerard's waist "I've been taking care of Bert, he won't be bothering you anymore"

Gerard bottom lip shook as he wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders "thank you Frankie"

Franks arms wrapped around Gerard's waist and put a hand on the back of his head.

"Get a room"

Gerard pulled away and took Franks hand before turning to Mikey "I think that's a wonderful idea" he said before dragging Frank down to his room.

Frank smirked as they got to the bottom of the stairs "I need you" Gerard whispered as he pulled Franks shirt up slightly.

Frank pulled it over his head before putting his hands on the sides of Gerard's face.

He looked deeply into Gerard's eyes before pressing their lips together softly.

Gerard ran his hands up and down Franks back softly, Frank pulled away and pushed Gerard back slowly "lay down baby" he whispered.

Gerard sat on the bed before Frank pushed him back slowly, he crawled over Gerard and pressed their lips together.

******

"Ah fuck"

Frank thrusted harder into Gerard "oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" he groaned out, Gerard scratched down Franks back with one hand as he pumped his own erection with the other "I'm coming" Gerard cried out as cum shoots out from his tip.

Just the sight of Gerard wriggling under him made him cum hard into the condom "oh fuck yes"

Franks thrusts got shallow until he pulled out with a groan.

They got them selves cleaned up before Frank wrapped his arms protectively around Gerard "no ones ever gonna hurt you again"

Gerard snuggled into Franks chest "I'm so happy"

Frank smiled "I'm so happy too"