Swimming

Gerard nervously held Franks hand as they made it to the lake "I-I dunno about this Frankie, I can't swim"

Frank chuckled "don't worry babe, I'll keep a hold of you" he said as he put the towels down.

Frank let go of Gerard's hand and pulled his shirt over his head, leaving him in his trunks.

Gerard nervously held onto the bottom of his shirt as Frank took his shoes off.

Frank turned to Gerard and frowned when he saw the boy was still wearing his shirt and shoes "Gee baby, what's wrong"

Gerard bites his lip as he looked at the lake "I'm scared" he said shamefully.

Frank kissed Gerard cheek softly "don't worry baby, I'll be there the whole time, you can wrap your legs and arms around me and I won't let you fall, do you trust me"

Gerard smiled and nods his head "yeah I trust you" Frank smiled and pecked his lips "I promise everything will be ok" Frank whispered as he pulled Gerard shirt off for him.

Once it was off Gerard kicked his shoes off before the walked closer to the edge of the lake.

Frank jumped in and smiled up at Gerard "come on baby, the water is lovely"

Gerard giggled as he sat on the edge of the grass, Frank held his hips as he came I got he water with a small gasp "oh my god it's cold"

Frank chuckled as Gerard wrapped his legs around Franks waist, his arms wrapping around Franks neck tightly.

The water was up to Franks shoulders which panicked Gerard "does it go any deeper" he asked worriedly.

Frank chuckled "I think so but don't worry I'll stay around this area, you do realise you can stand, you're taller than me so if I can stand, you can stand"

Gerard nods his head before placing his feet on the ground, Frank smiled encouragingly and pecked Gerard's lips "you're doing so good baby, I'm so proud of you"

Gerard smiled and stepped back, Frank smirked before splashing Gerard with water, he gasped and started to giggle before splashing Frank back.

The splash each other back and forward for a couple more minuets before Gerard walked over to a Frank again "gimme a kiss"

Frank smiled and held Gerard close before pressing his lips against a Gerard's firmly.

The two boys made out in the middle of the lake before two people jumped in and splashed them.

Both of them pull away to see Ray and Mikey giggling "you have no idea how quiet we had to be so you wouldn't see us" Mikey said as he and Ray swam to the deeper part of the lake Frank laughed and followed them as Gerard watched them sadly, the all started to have a water fight as Gerard stood awkwardly in the same spot.

After about 5 minuets no one payed attention to Gerard so he just decided to get out of the water and sit on his towel.

Once the water fight calmed down, Frank quickly remembered that Gerard couldn't swim and they were in a rather deep part of the lake.

Frank looked around and soon saw Gerard picking at the grass, he looked lonely.

Frank swam back over and got out of the lake "baby, why didn't you stay in the water" he asked as he sat down.

"I didn't wanna be alone in the water and you were having fun so I decided to get out instead of ruining your fun" Gerard said with a small smile.

Frank shook his head and looked at Gerard with sad eyes "no baby, you wouldn't have ruined my fun, I would have been more than happy to stay with you" he said as he put his arm around Gerard's shoulders.

Gerard turned to Frank "go have fun, I'll be alright" he said with a genuine smile, Frank shook his head "it's not as fun without you" he whispered.

Gerard laid his head on Franks shoulder "you came out here to go swim in the lake, don't let me stop you, I'll just dangle my feet in the water"

Frank sighed "ok baby" he whispered as they both got up, Frank jumped in the water as Gerard dangled his feet in.

Frank looked at Gerard sadly before resting his head on Gerard's thighs "we were all meant to have fun, not just three of us and you left out" he whispered.

Gerard stroked Franks hair softly "it's ok Frankie, we'll have our fun later" he said with a small giggling making Franks chuckle "I'm gonna make you feel so good" he whispered as he placed wet kisses across Gerard's thighs.

Gerard giggled and pushed his head away lightly "save it for the bedroom Frankie"