Hoodie

Gerard and Frank were watching movies down stairs in the living room when Frank stood up and said "I'm cold, imma go find a hoodie"

Gerard smirked "ok baby, don't be long"

Frank ran upstairs and into Gerard's room where he found a hoodie that was quite large on him, he looked int he mirror and smiled at himself "cute" he mumbled before he left the room and went back down stairs.

When he got back into the living room, he didn't sit in his spot next to Gerard, he sat down right on Gerard's lap sideways

Gerard chuckled "baby what are you doing" he asked as his arm adapted around Franks back, Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck as he grinned "I wanted to be closer to you" he said.

Gerard grinned too and rubbed his hand on Franks knee softly "you're so adorable, you know that right baby"

Frank giggled and kissed Gerard cheek softly "of course I am babe, you think I don't know that"

Gerard chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around Frank as they continue to watch the movie.

******

It was a couple days later and both boys were on Gerard's bed watching movies.

Frank hummed and pressed his lips against Gerard's neck softly "I think you should take your hoodie off" he whispered seductively making Gerard chuckle "you just wanna wear it"

Frank pouts and rubs Gerard's chest "please babe"

Gerard sighed and turned his head to Frank "ok baby" he whispered before pecking Franks lips.

Gerard sat up and pulled the hoodie over his head as Frank took his shirt off and replaced it with the hoodie "thank you" he said excitedly before hugging Gerard tight.

Gerard laughed "you're such a bottom" he said making Frank blush and giggle "damn right I am"

******

Frank tossed and turned in his bed while Gerard slept perfectly, they were both naked due to the activities a couple hours before.

Frank pouts before pulling in his boxers and trying to find the hoodie Gerard was wearing when he got to Franks house.

Frank scrambled around in the dark until all of a sudden the lamp turned on, Frank smirked down at Frank and pulled the famous hoodie from under his pillow "is that what you're looking for baby"

Frank crawled onto the bed and sat on his knees in front of Gerard, the taller boy smirked and sat up "you really can't help yourself can you" he said as he helped Frank put it on.

"Now is that better" Gerard asked, Frank smiled and nods his head before pulling the hood up, it was rather large so it covered his eyes making Gerard chuckle and move it "come on, let's go to sleep baby"

Frank cuddled into Gerard's and buried his head into the older boys chest "I love you Gee"

That was the first time any of them had said it, Gerard held Frank tighter as he grinned "I love you too Frankie"

Frank kissed Gerard's cheek before Gerard turned the lamp off and they drifted off into sleep.

******

"Dude you're never gonna get to wear any of your fucking hoodies, Frank always has them" Bert sneered making Gerard cross his arms "he gives them back, look I'm wearing one right now"

Frank nervously walked towards Gerard as he knew his scars were showing on his arms, he needed a hoodie.

When Frank got to Gerard he pulled on his sleeve "hey baby"

Frank desperately pulled on his sleeve again "can I wear it"

Gerard looked at Bert then back down at Frank "n-not this time baby, I'm cold today" he said as he rubbed Franks shoulder softly.

Frank looked down at his arms and shook his head as he fiddled with Gerard's sleeve "please Gee" he whispered desperately.

Gerard shook his head "please baby, I don't wanna say no but you don't always have to wear my hoodies, don't you have one at home"

Frank nods his head and goes to talk but Gerard cut him off "exactly, baby just this one time"

Frank looked back down at the scars on his arms as he tried to cover them up as best as he could.

Gerard noticed and goes to reach out for Frank but the smaller boy walked away, Bert scoffed again "ok now that's just attention seeking now, you do realise he's now doing that to guilt trip you"

Gerard sighed "I dunno why ha can't wear his own, my does it have to be mine"

Bert hummed "maybe he's just a pussy or maybe because wearing your hoodies make him feel special, which he isn't, and they make him feel safe but you just took away the feeling of safety for him now didn't you" Bert said as he smirked.

Gerard pushed Bert away "don't come anywhere near me or my boyfriend again" he said angrily before he tried to find Frank.

His best bet was in the bathroom, lucky for Gerard he found Frank sat on the counter as he looked out the window.

Gerard walked over and wrapped his arms around Franks waist "I'm sorry baby" he whispered before he pulled away and took off the hoodie "here, put it on" Gerard said as he smiled sadly at Frank.

Frank looked at the hoodie then up at Gerard before turning to look back outside "please baby, put it on, I want you to wear it, I want you to feel safe, you're so special to me baby"

Frank looked at Gerard "why did you do it, you know I'm self conscious about my scars, I thought that today was gonna be like any other day, that's why I didn't bring one of my own" he said making Gerard bite his lip.

"I'm sorry baby, please put it on, please" he whispered.

Frank turned to Gerard and nods his head softly, Gerard put the hoodie in Frank and then wrapped his arms around Franks waist "please forgive me baby"

Franks arms wrapped around Gerard's shoulders before he kissed his cheek "I forgive you"