Flowers

Frank drove over to Gerard's with the flowers he got, they were all sort of colours and Frank remembered on their first date Gerard said he loved flowers.

The two boys had been seeing each other for a couple weeks now and Frank was going over to ask Gerard to be his boyfriend.

When Frank pulled up he got out the car with a smile before he walked up to the door and knocked.

Another boy answered confusing Frank, he knew he had the right address "uh is Gerard here"

The boy smirked "oh you must be Frank, oh Gerard there's someone at the door" he yelled.

Gerard skipped through the hall and kissed his on the cheek "what is it Bert"

Franks eyes widened as he recognised the name, thats Gerard's ex.

"Oh Frank, d-did you not get my text" he asked nervously, Frank quickly fished his phone from his picked before reading the text.

'Hey Frank, I'm sorry but I think we should just be friends, me and Bert figured things out and we're getting back together, I enjoyed these last 2 weeks though'

Frank looked up at Gerard with sad eyes and parted lips "d-did I do something wrong"

Gerard shakes his head "no, w-we just weren't meant to be Frank, I'm sorry"

Frank clenched his jaw before nodding his head "o-ok" he mumbled before putting the flowers in the doorstep "I hope you guys are happy, good luck"

Frank turned away and got back into his car before driving home, when he got there, he shut the front door and fell into a fit of sobs.

Linda was worried when she saw her son on his knees crying "oh Frankie, what happened" she asked as he kneeled down in front of him.

Frank just hugged his mother and cried for what felt like forever until he could finally explain what happened.

Linda sighed "I'm sorry honey, you'll find someone who loves you just as much as you love them"

Frank sobbed harder again "when, w-when will I find them, no one wants to date me mama, what's wrong with me" he cried out, Linda sighed "why don't you call Mikey o-or Ray, I'm sure they'd make you feel better"

Frank sniffles and shook his head "this hurts to much, I-I hurt mama"

Meanwhile Gerard was sat on the bench on the front porch, he half the beautiful flowers and he smiled down at them but then he frowned in confusion as he saw the small card inside, it was special because it wasn't some boring card that came in every batch of flowers, it was one Frank had written personally.

Gerard smiled as he read through it, Frank wrote about how amazing the last 2 weeks had been for him and how he wanted to make it official, at the bottom of the card in Franks sloppy handwriting it said 'will you be my amazing, beautiful boyfriend, I'd love to be yours'

Gerard smile soon turned into a sad frown "what are you doing out here, why are you holding those disgusting things" Bert asked making Gerard jump.

Gerard stood up "y-you gotta go, this was a mistake we...we are a mistake" he said softly.

Bert furrowed his eyebrows "but I thought we figured things out, I thought we could work"

Gerard shakes his head "that's what we said the last 3 times Bert, maybe we should just date other people"

Bert turned angry very quickly and ripped the card out of Gerard's hands, he read it and he looked up at Gerard with a smirk "oh, so you wanna be with him huh, interesting, maybe he doesn't wanna be with you after what happened"

Gerard gulped "well I'm gonna try anyway"

Bert laughed "no one will ever love you like I love you and little Frank oh he'll pay for tainting you're mind, he'll pay for taking away what's mine"

Bert stormed away from the house and Gerard sighed before taking out his phone and trying to call Frank.

They all ring out, Gerard sighed and decided that he'd get dressed into something better and go over to Franks himself.

When he got there he knocked on the door hard and waits for a minuet.

The door opened and Frank popped half of his face out to see who it is "G-Gerard you can't be here"

Gerard gulped "b-but I wanna be here, with you, I wanna be with you" he said hopefully.

Frank shook his head "n-no you don't, y-you wanna be with Bert so go be with him"

Frank looked almost afraid to come out properly, Gerard stepped closer "Frank please just come out properly and let's talk about this, please babe"

Frank gasped softly at the nickname before looked down and opening the door fully, the left side of his eye was blue and black already.

Gerard gasped "oh my god what happened"

Frank gulped "y-your boyfriend payed a visit, he told me about everything"

Gerard opened his mouth to talk but Frank cut him off "he told me about how you were planning on using me for sex, how you'd dump me when you got bored of me a-and how you'd make me feel loved but it would be all a lie"

Gerard's bottom lip shook "I-I would never do that Frank and you know that"

Frank gulped and looked up at Gerard "I never thought you'd end things between us through a text, I didn't think you'd date me and then get back with your ex 2 weeks later, you were going on dates with him too, while you were going on them with me"

Gerard gulped "I-I didn't mean to hurt you Frank, please cane we just go on rates again and be happy and we'll be together" he said with a nervous smile.

Frank shakes his head "I-I can't trust you Gerard, I-I need time to process everything that happened today, I'll call you later" Frank said sadly before shutting the door.