I Meant Nothing

Frank found himself in shitty situation, for the past two months he had been sneaking around with his art teacher Mr Way, what made it worse was he had a girlfriend.

Frank sat down in art class ready to make Mr Way all hot and bothered when he noticed a silver band on his finger.

Franks smirk fell into a frown as he looked at Gerard, the older man gave Frank a sad smile before he started explaining the task for the next two days.

Frank pulled out his phone and texted Gerard.

Frank: so that's it, you're getting married to her

Gerard: I'm so sorry Frank

Frank looked up at Gerard who was sending him an apologetic look, Frank put his phone away and started drawing.

He spent the whole class drawing the perfect heart on a piece of paper before turning that heart in to a broken on.

When class finished Frank stood up straight away and left the room, Gerard was collecting the students work and picked up Frank with a shaky hand.

Gerard couldn't help but feel awful about it, he should have never been sneaking around with a student and he should have never cheated on his girlfriend, Frank wouldn't be so hurt and Gerard wouldn't feel this guilty.

******

It was lunch the next day and Frank was going to talk to Gerard in person, he couldn't do it yesterday, it hurt too much to have just found out about it.

The door was open and Frank was getting ready to knock but he stopped when he saw Gerard and his girlfriend slow dancing to no music "I love you Gerard"

"I love you too Lindsay, no one could even compare to you" he said with a large grin.

Franks heart completely shattered at the sentence, he watched sadly for a couple more seconds before walking away.

He got to a bathroom before locking himself in a stall and crying.

He dreads next period, he had are with Gerard, he had to finish that stupid drawing, look at Gerard's stupid, pretty face.

When the bell rang Frank wiped his tears and went to class, he was the last one there.

He sat down and continued on with his drawing, he phone vibrated in his picked but he just shook his head sadly as he drew two people in one half of the heart and on the other one, another person reaching out his hand.

One half of the heart was sunny, it was a beautiful back ground, and the other side, the one with one person was raining and was depressing.

Frank written on the first half of the heart 'I meant nothing' and on the other half 'but you were my everything'

Frank didn't even realise the bell hand rang until Gerard held his hand out for Franks picture.

Tears fell down Franks face as he put the drawing in his hand and left the class.

Gerard watched as Frank left, the poor boys eyes were bright red and his cheeks were tear stained.

Gerard looked at the picture and sighed as he sat down where Frank sat not that long ago.

Gerard hadn't realised how much he hurt the poor boy, he never wanted it to happen like this, Frank was just meant to shrug his shoulders and not give a damn like he would with anyone else but he didn't.

Because Frank is in love with Gerard.