Flowers (part 2)

Every day for the past week Gerard has bought flowers for Frank, all kinds and colours.

Today Gerard was on his way to ask Frank on a date, he had a romantic date planned he just hoped Frank said yes.

Gerard pulled up to Franks house and held the roses in his hand, once he knocked on the door Frank opened it and smiled "hey Gee"

Gerard grinned and held the flowers out to him "I got you these"

Frank chuckled "oh my god, the house is gonna be a flower bed soon, come in"

Gerard stepped inside and closed the door behind him "is your mom home" he asked nervously making Frank chuckle "no she's out, she's warming up to you don't worry"

Gerard leaned down and kissed Franks cheek "so I was actually here to ask you if you'd like to go on a date, like now"

Frank smiled "yeah, that sounds great but let me got get changed" he said, Gerard caressed Franks cheek "no you look perfect right now"

Frank looked down at his red and black striped shirt and black ripped jeans "really"

Gerard chuckled "yeah" he caressed Franks cheek softly "you look perfect"

Frank smiled "let me put my shoes on then"

Once they were ready Gerard took Franks hand and lead him out to his car.

"So what are we doing" Frank asks as he looked up at Gerard, Gerard grinned "that is for me to know and for you to find out"

Frank chuckled "ok then"

They got onto the car and Gerard drove off to the mysterious place.

They drive for 10 minuets and found themselves in a field, Gerard got out as did Frank "are you planning on killing me out here on something"

Gerard giggled "no no, I just thought we could have a picnic but I forgot the blanket, so I guess we're either sitting down on the wet grass or on the roof of my car"

Frank chuckled "you'll need to help me up then"

Gerard chuckled and pulled out his back pack and put it on his car before climbing onto the hood "gimme your hand"

They struggled but soon they both sat on the roof of the car "Gee are you sure you wanna be sitting on the car like this"

Gerard shrugged "I don't really care, it's old and I'm gonna get a new one next week anyway"

Gerard pulled out two bottles of water and a large salad for the two of them to share and strawberries.

Frank smiled in 'awe' before the engaged in mindless chatter and eat their salad.

Frank laid on his back as Gerard fed him strawberries, the two of them were happy and content, they never wanted the date to end.

But unfortunately it had to end at some point "oh a sun set, I've never seen one before" Frank said excitedly as he slides down to the hood of the car.

Gerard smiled and slides down next to him and put his arm around Franks shoulders, Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard ribcage as they watched the sun set, Frank watched the sun set with a massive grin on his face.

Gerard put his other hand on the side of Franks head, his head was beating fast and all he wanted to do was kiss Frank.

But he'd be patient, he wanted Frank to enjoy the sun set.

"Hey Frank" Gerard whispered making Frank hum "yeah Gee"

"I'm really sorry about what I done, I-I don't know why I done it but it was a mistake, I wanna be with you Frank"

Frank looked away from the sunset and smiled at Gerard "don't worry Gerard, I forgive you" he said making Gerard sighed with relief "I'm sorry Frank"

Frank shook his head "it's ok, now are you gonna kiss me or what"

Gerard smiled and leaned down to press their lips together, it was short and sweet.

Once they pulled away Gerard gulped "w-will you be my boyfriend Frankie"

Frank smiled and nods his head before pecking Gerard's lips one more time before they watched the sun go down "that was beautiful" Frank whispered.

Gerard smiled "not as beautiful as you" he whispered in Franks ear making him shiver and giggle "now, can we make out in the back of your car"

Gerard chuckled "come on then"

******

After a very heated make out session that lasted for almost an hour, they were on their way home.

Gerard had his hand in Franks almost the whole time.

When they pulled up to Franks drive they noticed the familiar figure banging on his front door and yelling.

The two boys quickly got out of the car and ran over "what the fuck are you doing" Frank yelled.

Bert turned around and charged at Frank before punching him in the face "you fucking stole him from me, you're a dickhead and he'll never love you only me"

Gerard quickly ran over and attacked Bert, firsts were flying everywhere until Bert finally gave up "don't you ever touch my boyfriend again, I don't want you, not anymore, I'm with Frank so get over it" Gerard yelled before Bert ran away.

Gerard's anger faded into concern when he walked over to Frank "oh god"

Gerard caressed Franks cheek just under the fresh cut on his cheek "I'm so sorry" he whispered before pulling him into a small hug.

Frank kissed Gerard's cheek "it's ok Geebear" Gerard giggled "that's cute babe, you're cuter though"

Frank giggled and pecked Gerard's lips softly "do you wanna come inside"

Gerard nods his head "that sounds nice"