Wrong

Frank held Gerard close and pressed their lips together, they were standing in a bathroom stall so no one could see them.

"Baby I gotta go see my friends" Frank whispered making Gerard frown "no, please just a couple more minutes of kissing" he whispered.

Frank sighed and smiled "ok baby"

Franks arms wrapped around Gerard's waist as the other boys hands gripped Franks biceps.

After a couple more minutes Frank pulled away "baby they're gonna be wondering where I am" he whispered making Gerard frown "b-but you're mean with your friends"

Frank pecks Gerard's lips "stay away from us then baby, I love you I gotta go"

Frank didn't even give Gerard time to reply before he let go and left the bathroom.

Gerard sighed and left the bathroom a couple minutes after.

Ya see, Gerard and Franks relationship was complicated, Frank bullied Gerard for 2 years until one day they made out at a party.

Gerard is in love with Frank but it seems Frank only says it to make Gerard happy.

Frank doesn't make any effort to stop his friend being mean to Gerard, other times being mean with them and Gerard doesn't know what to do.

When Gerard left the bathroom he ran straight into Frank and his friends.

Gerard gulped as they all smirked at him "found you" Brendon said with a smirk "Iero, you haven't given him a beating in a while, would you like to do the honours" Pete said with a smirk.

Franks smirk faltered a little as he stepped forward, when only Gerard could see his face he gave Gerard a sad look 'I'm so sorry' he mouthed as he pulled his fist back "please, don't Frankie" he whimpered out, tears ready to fall, Frank gulped and swung for Gerard, landing a punch right to the face.

Gerard fell back onto the floor and hides his face in his hands, Frank walked over and kicked him in the ribs and stomach.

Gerard tried to hold back the sobs as he stood up, he walked up to Frank as his tears fell "how could you" he whispered.

Frank bites his lip and clenched his jaw "I have to do this Gerard"

Gerard shakes his head "no you don't Frankie, show them who you really are" he said softly and desperately.

Gerard leaned forward and pecked Franks lips, when he pulled away Frank was terrified.

His friends stood behind him "fuck him up Iero"

"You can't let him get away with that"

Frank gulped 'I'm sorry baby' Frank mouthed before punching him in the face again, Frank beat Gerard until he heard a crack.

Frank stepped back and looked down at his boyfriend, Gerard looked up at Frank, blood pouring out his nose and blood running down the side of his head, Gerard just stood up and walked out the school, all Franks friends laughed as Gerard limped away.

They walked away and left Frank in the halls by himself until he decided he had to do what's right, he ran after Gerard, out into the pouring rain he could see Gerard limping out of the gates.

Frank chased after him and after a minuet or so he caught up to Gerard "baby, please stop"

Gerard's sobs could be heard from blocks away, he didn't hide them, he was mentally and physically hurt.

"Gerard please" Frank begged as he grabbed Gerard's arm, Gerard turned around and snatched it away "don't touch me"

Franks bottom lip shook "I'm so sorry baby, please I'm so sorry" he yelled out as he tried to reach out for Gerard but he stepped back "no you're not, you're not sorry and you don't love me, if you love me you wouldn't let things like that happen, I want a boyfriend who will protect me and take care of me, you don't do that" he sobbed out.

Frank shakes his head "please baby I'll make it better, w-we can go home, I'll take care of you a-and we can spend some time together" he said desperately as he reached out for Gerard again.

Gerard stepped away "no Frank, I'm done, you'll never change, I want you to take care of me all the time not just behind closed doors" he yelled, Frank started to cry too "please baby give me another chance, please" he sobbed out.

Gerard shakes his head "I gave you 7 already, I'm not doing this anymore, I'm done"

Frank bites his lip "so this is it, y-you're breaking up with me"

Gerard nods his head, Frank nods his head softly "c-can I have one lest kiss, please"

Gerard shakes his head "you had your last kiss in there" he said.

"Bye Frank" he said before he turned to walk away, Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and turned him around "can we try again, in the future"

Gerard looked down at Franks hand then back up at him, Frank was desperate for an answer, he needed one if he would make it through the night.

"Yeah, maybe one day"

Frank let go and nods his heads Gerard turned away and finally started walking.