Forbidden

(Frank is taller)

"Gerard I forbid you to see that boy again" Donna yelled at her some, tears dripped down Gerard's cheek "but mom I love him, don't do this"

Donna scoffed "why do you do this to me, first to tell me your gay and then you won't go out with a nice boy, instead you go out with that punk" she yelled.

Gerard sniffled "I love him mama, please just let me tell him, please" he begged, Donna bites her lip, she almost gave in "no Gerard this ends now"

Gerard fell to his knees and covered his face with his hands "please mama, please I need to tell him, if I don't tell him it's gonna kill me"

Donna shakes her head "no Gerard now go up to your room"

Gerard got up and sobbed all the way down to his room, Donna hated seeing her son like this but she refused to let him date someone who just got out of jail.

There was a knock on the door and Donna took a deep breath, Frank stood on the front porch and smiled "hey Mrs Way, is Gerard here"

Donna gulped "uh Frank I think it's best you go and that you and Gerard don't see each other anymore" she said guiltily, Frank smile fell "oh, d-did I do something wrong"

Donna sighs "I don't think the fact you were in jail helps your case" she replied, Frank heart shattered "h-he said that it didn't bother him, please I was falsely charged and I told Gerard that"

Donna shakes her head "it's not him that doesn't like it, it's me that doesn't like it" she said sternly, Frank shakes his head "please Mrs Way, I didn't do anything, they caught the wrong persons please I didn't do anything wrong"

Donna shakes her head again "I believe you Frank, but you were in there for 2 years, that's bad enough for me, I don't want my son to get a bad reputation and I'm sure you don't want him to have one too"

Frank sniffled as he looks down to the ground "can I see him just one last time"

Donna sighed "I don't think that's the best idea" she said, Frank nods his head "can you tell him something for me"

"Can you tell him that the past 3 months have been the best 3 months of my entire life, can you tell him that he made me feel human, can you tell him that I love him" Frank said sadly, his heart had fully shattered.

Donna nods her head "he loves you too, he told me earlier"

Frank sniffled "ok, goodbye Mrs Way"

*Two Weeks Later*

Donna had completely forgotten that Gerard had Franks number in his phone, so the two boys have been texting nonstop for the past two weeks.

"We're all going to the fair Gerard, we have to make sure you're not sneaking away with Iero" Donald sneered making Gerard sigh.

They all went to the fair and Mikey dragged Gerard onto all kinds of rides.

Once Gerard got off one he saw Frank, he looked at Frank with parted lips and Frank looked back the same way "come on Gerard, move away from this punk" Donald said as he grabbed Gerard's wrist.

They started with away and Frank sighed sadly as he watched, Gerard looked back at Frank then back to his father.

Gerard broke out from his fathers grip and took off towards Frank, Franks eyes lit up and he held his arms out.

Gerard jumped into Franks arms and held him tight, Frank wrapped his arms tight around Gerard's waist "I love you so much" Frank whispered into Gerard's neck, Gerard pulled away slightly "I love you too"

They pressed their lips together roughly and held each other close, Donna and Donald sighed and Mikey just texted his friends.

The two boys pulled away from the kiss and pressed their foreheads together "I'm never letting this happen again Gerard, I fucking love you and I'm not letting you go"

Gerard nods his head in agreement "I love you too Frankie"

Donald goes to storm over to the two boys but Donna stopped him "no, I think they need to be together, I'm not ruining this for them, let's just go home" she said with a small smile.