You're Home

(Smut)

"Bandit sweetie you gotta go to school" Frank said as he kneeled down in front of the 8 year old girl.

She sighed "but I don't wanna go, everyone is mean to me" she said, Frank sighed sadly "I'm sorry sweetie but there will be a surprise for when you get home"

Bandit perked up "what is it papa" she asked excitedly, Frank chuckled "now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise"

Frank took Bandits hand and leads her out to the front door where the bus was pulling up across the street.

"Ok you get off to school sweetie, I'll pick you up later, don't get on the bus remember" Frank said making Bandit giggle "I won't forget I promise"

She went and got on the bus as Frank blew her a kiss goodbye.

Once the bus was around the corner Frank quickly ran back into the house and cleaned like his life depended on it.

Gerard was coming home in a couple of hours and Frank didn't want his poor husband coming home to a pigsty of a house.

After a hour and a half of cleaning the house was spotless.

Frank went upstairs and made the bed before laying out his outfit for the day, he would wear a black beanie, black ripped jeans, his black and white striped shirt and his dirty converse.

Gerard's plane would land in half a hour but he would be home for another 15 minuets after.

Frank took a reasonable shower, he was gonna shave his legs and all for Gerard so he done it last night.

Once he got out he dried and sprayed some of his best cologne onto his neck before pulling the beanie onto his head.

"And now we wait" Frank whispered to himself.

But waiting was a lot harder than he thought, he tried to watch tv but couldn't, he tried to read a book but still couldn't, he tried to look through Twitter and tumbler, still no luck with distracting himself.

He made sure the house looked perfect for a couple more minuets until he heard the door open.

Frank quickly made his way out into the hall where Gerard was putting his bag down.

Frank grinned as Gerard shut the door, Gerard looked at Frank and smiled as he walked forward, Frank ran and jumped into Gerard's arms "oh my god I'm missed you so much Gerard" Frank cried out happily.

Gerard held Frank tight "oh my love, I've missed you more and more each day" he said as he tightened his grip.

Frank pulled his head back "I love you so damn much" He whispered before pressing his lips against Gerard's roughly, Gerard groaned "I love you too babe" he growled against Franks lips.

Gerard put Frank on the floor before he started to slowly push down Franks pants, Frank moaned and helped him take them off.

Once they were down to his ankles he stepped out of them and pulled off his boxers.

Gerard smirks and pulled his erection out of his pants, he spat on his hand before rubbing it around his erection before he turned Frank forcefully towards the wall and pushed him against it "are you ready for me baby, you're not had my dick in a while"

Frank whined and nods his head, one of Gerard's hands guides himself up to Franks home while the other wraps around Franks forearm and pressed it against the wall.

Once Gerard was half way in he moved his other hand to Franks hip where he sides it up and down his thighs and ass "wanna take that shirt off babe, I wanna see your perfect body"

Gerard pulled Frank away from the wall, his dick still inside him, Frank takes his shirt off and as it's thrown to the floor Gerard pushes him back against the wall.

"You won't be needing this ether" he said as he pulled Franks beanie off and replaced it with his own army hat.

Frank smiled but it was soon about to change.

Gerard pulled out and thrusted back in with force making Frank moan loudly.

Gerard growled and ran his hands up and down Franks chest "oh god sir, you make me feel so good, please just touch me everywhere"

Gerard groaned and played with Franks erection "oh baby, I am gonna make you cum so fucking hard"

******

"Fuck Frank, fuck I'm gonna cum in your tight little hole" Gerard groaned out making Frank moan loudly "I'm gonna cum Gerard, please make me cum"

Gerard pumped Franks erection in time with his quick thrusts, soon Frank couldn't hold it in much longer and he came all over his stomach with a loud moan.

Gerard growled as he came inside of Frank hard, Gerard shuddered as he pulled out slowly, he cleaned Frank up as best he could.

Gerard laid down and cuddled into Frank, Gerard's uniform was scattered across the floor but Frank was still wearing his hat.

Gerard smiled and pressed his lips against Franks softly "when are we going to see Bandit"

Frank looked at the clock on his nightstand and turned back to Gerard "we've got 15 minuets to get out the door and into the car" 

Gerard groaned and held Frank closer "give me 5 minuets then, this bed is so comfortable, I don't remember it being like this"

Frank chuckled "same mattress as it always has been sweetie"

Gerard smiles "I've missed you so much babe, 11 months is too long going without my family" he said as he kissed Franks cheek.

Frank smiled "as much as I'd love to say in bed with you, out daughter will want to see you"

Gerard groaned and got out of bed, he pulled in his clothes then looked at Frank in confusion "aren't you coming"

Frank blushed "can you get my clothes from the hall" he asked making Gerard chuckle and walk out into the hall.

******

The two men pulled up to Bandits school and head towards the office "oh Mr Iero, is it time"

Frank nods his head, the woman from the office showed Frank and Gerard to Bandits class room.

Gerard took a deep breath before he opened the door and smiled "I'm here to pick up Bandit" Gerard announced making everyone look towards him.

Bandit gasped "daddy" she cried out before she stood up and ran over to him.

Gerard kneeled down and opened his arms for his daughter "daddy" she sobbed out as Gerard picked her up.

People around the room clapped making Frank smile, he put his hand on Gerard's shoulder.

"Now Bandit, go get your bag, you're coming home early" Frank said making Gerard out her down.

Bandit grabbed her school bag and ran back over to the door "goodbye Mr Toro"

Gerard smiles at Ray "see you later Ray, come by when you finish work" he said before they left the room.

Bandit held onto Gerard for dear life as they walked back to the car "daddy I thought you were gone forever"

Gerard scoffed playfully "and leave you guys behind? I don't think so" he said making Bandit giggle.