Accident

(Ftm Frank, he has had his top surgery also warning for blood and periods I guess)

Frank sat on Gerard's bed while the other boy picked out a movie "oh can we watch the nightmare before Christmas"

Frank giggled "of course we can"

Gerard put the dvd in and that's when things started to go down hill for Frank "oh shit" he cried out making Gerard walk over to him quickly "What's wrong baby, what happened"

Frank scrunches his face up and fills back the covers to see blood on Gerard's bedsheets "oh baby, don't worry it's alright, let's just get you to the bathroom"

Frank grunts in pain as he got off the bed and went into the bathroom, Frank striped from his clothes and sat on the toilet in shame.

Gerard grabbed his clothes and quickly put them in the washing machine and soaked the blood spot in hot water.

When he went back into the bathroom Frank held his head in his hands "baby, don't worry about it, I'll run you a bath and I'll go to the store to get things for you"

Frank nods his head and thanks his boyfriend, Gerard ran the bath and got on his knees in front of Frank "don't worry baby, accidents happen"

Frank nods his head but refused to look at Gerard, the older man smiled sadly and pecked Franks lips "I'll go out and get you chocolate, chips and candy, do you prefer pads or tampons?"

Frank sighed "get both just incase, could you also get me a heat pad for my cramps and painkillers"

Gerard nods his head "of course babe, look at me"

Frank looked at Gerard with sad eyes "it's ok, I'm not mad at you, you can't control it"

Frank nods his head slowly "the testosterone shots I get were meant to stop things like this happening, it had been 2 months since my last period, I thought they were over"

Gerard shakes his head "it's alright baby, they'll stop soon and you'll be happy, I promise"

Frank nods his head "can you go to the store now, I don't wanna stay in the bath too long ya know"

Gerard nods his head "of course babe, I'll be back in 10 minuets"

Gerard quickly rushed to the Walmart that was luckily around the corner from his house.

Once he got back he gave out the tampons and pads inside the door along with pyjama pants and boxers "would you like for me to find one of my hoodie for you to borrow" Gerard asked from outside the bathroom door "yes please Gee"

Frank quickly got himself fixed and ready to climb into bed, when he got into the bedroom Gerard was in his pyjamas and had the snacks laid out on his bed.

When he saw Frank he handed him the large hoodie which the smaller boy took gratefully.

Once he had it on Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders "I love you Frankie"

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist and he buried his head into Gerard's chest " I love you too Gee"

They stood there for a couple more seconds before pulling away "now let's watch out movie"

Frank giggled and nods his head as he climbed into bed with Gerard where they ate snacks and watched movies until 4 in the morning.