Please

Gerard hasn't left Franks side, not since he was in the hospital, it's been a month and Gerard still won't give up on him.

It's Gerard's fault he was in here, if Gerard had just been patient and noticed things more, Frank wouldn't be here.

Gerard held Franks hand softly in his own, he pressed soft kissed to the back of it "please wake up Frankie, this is all my fault"

Gerard laid his head down on the bed beside Franks thigh and put the limp hand on the side of his head, Gerard whimpered knowing it had been too long since he felt Franks fingers running through his hair 

And he never knew if he'd feel it again.

*Flashback*

Frank walked into Gerard's bedroom nervously and sat down on the bed waiting for the taller boy to return.

Frank was gonna tell Gerard how he felt, how he liked the older boy more than a friend.

Their relationship was strange, the had never kissed before but they cuddled a lot and acted like a couple, whenever Gerard would read a comic or watch a movie with Frank, the smaller boy would always play with his hair.

Frank sat on the bed waiting, he looked around at all the art that plastered the walls.

He opened one of Gerard's sketch books and smiled as he flipped through a few pictures Gerard had drawn of Frank.

But the further into it he got the face changed, he no longer drew Frank, he was drawing someone else, he drew another boy with him, they were kissing and at the bottom I said 'our first date' and last Fridays date at the bottom.

Frank frowned he wondered if this had anything to do with how strange Gerard had been acting since that night.

Gerard didn't wanna cuddle with Frank, he didn't wanna hang out and he didn't wanna talk to Frank at all.

Just then the door opened causing Franks to stand up and look at the boy he loved licking lips with someone else.

Frank gasped causing the two to pull away, Gerard looked down awkwardly "oh, hey Frank" he said plainly.

Frank fiddled with his fingers "uh hi, I-I was uh gonna talk to you but...I guess it doesn't matter anymore" he said sadly.

Gerard looked up worriedly to see tears in Franks eyes "what's wrong, why doesn't it matter"

Frank shakes his head "because you don't want me like I want you" he whispered before quickly leaving the room.

Frank ran outside and into his car before he quickly drove away.

*Flashback over

It was an hour later Gerard got the phone call from Franks mom.

Frank had crashed his car and it was pretty bad, the poor boy was sobbing and it was a bad idea to dive but he couldn't stay anywhere near Gerard.

Gerard didn't speak to his boyfriend for a week, not until Linda told Gerard what Frank wanted to tell him.

Gerard broke up with his boyfriend and never moved from the side of Franks bed.

Gerard moved his head to lay on Franks uninjured thigh "I'm sorry Frankie, I love you so much" he sobbed out.

After a couple of minutes, as Gerard's started to calm down, Franks finger moved.

Gerard sat up slowly and saw Franks eyes twitching "come on baby, open your eyes, please my love"

Franks eyes opened slowly as he groaned "well I feel like shit"

Gerard smiled and wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders "thank god you're alive, I've been so scared Frankie"

Frank out his hand on Gerard's chest and pushed him back with confused eyes.

"w-who are you?"