Reunited

Frank has been in Italy for 2 years now leaving his boyfriend Gerard back home in New Jersey. 

They maintained their relationship, it was hard and they hadn't seen each other since Frank moved.

Gerard had been trying to text and call Frank all day but there was no reply at all.

"Why won't he answer" Gerard mumbled sadly to himself, it was 11 PM so he decided he'd try to get some sleep.

After a hour of tossing and turning Gerard finally fell asleep.

Just as Frank pulled up in front of his house.

Frank slowly stepped inside and locked the door before taking his shoes off and heading upstairs.

When Frank got to Gerard's room he opened the door slowly to see the boy asleep, Frank smiled softly before taking off his pants and shirt before climbing into bed.

Gerard groaned softly and snuggled into his pillow more, Frank chuckled and wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "sweet dreams kitten" he whispered before he kissed the back of his neck.

******

Gerard grunts as he opened his eyes, he was going to get out of bed to pee but someone was stopping him.

Gerard put his hand in the arm around his waist and turned around in confusion.

When Gerard's eyes landed on Franks he gasped loudly "Frankie" he squealed out before he wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders tightly.

Franks eyes fluttered open and he smiled almost instantly "good morning my love"

Gerard held Frank tighter and laid on top of him "what are you doing here Frankie, why didn't you answer any of my calls" Gerard asked making Frank sigh "I wanted to surprise you and I turned my phone off all of yesterday"

Gerard kissed the side of Franks head "I'm so glad you're here" he whispered, Frank rubbed Gerard's back softly "so am I kitten, gimme a kiss, I've been dying for one since I left"

Gerard smiled and pressed his lips against Franks, Frank put his hand on Gerard's head and sighed softly.

Gerard gripped Franks shoulders and pulled away abruptly "I fucking love you" Gerard whispered, Franks held Gerard tight "I love you too, come here" he whispered.

Gerard leaned down and pressed his lips against Franks softly got a couple of seconds before pulling away again "I can't believe you're here" he said with a grin.

Frank grinned too "we'll you better get used to it sweetie" he whispered as he caressed Gerard's cheek "cause I'm here to stay"

Gerard's eyes lit up "you're moving back to New Jersey"

Frank nods his head "yeah, I saved up almost every penny I made, I just need to convert it into dollars"

Gerard laid his head on Franks shoulder "will you move in with me"

Frank bites his lip nervously "only if you'll marry me" he said making Gerard lift his head, he looked down at Frank, looked deep into his eyes and caressed his cheek "you wanna marry me"

Frank gulped and nods his head, Gerard pecked Franks lips "I'd love to marry you" he replied before kissing Frank again.

******

Not long after that morning, Franks things were moved into Gerard's house, they sat on the couch, Franks arm wrapped around Gerard's shoulder while they watched tv.

But Frank was too busy looking at Gerard, he admired his now fiancé and grinned "ya know, I knew I wanted to marry you the day we ran away from the bullies after they beat me pretty bad, we went back to your parents home and you cleaned me up, you made me feel better about the physical and mental pain, that's how I knew I wanted to marry you"

**Flashback**

"You're gonna burn in hell you faggot" Jack said as he swung for Frank.

Gerard quickly ran over and tackled Jack before getting up at grabbing Franks hand "babe we gotta run" as he pulled the smaller boy away.

Frank and Gerard ran for about 5 minutes before they had made it back to his home.

Once he shut the door and locked it Gerard turned to Frank and caressed his cheek "oh baby, come with me" he said softly before taking him upstairs to the bathroom "sit on the counter"

Frank sat up and Gerard grabbed a wet tissue and wiped away the blood from the side of his head, Frank hissed every now and then bit Gerard would hold his hand "what happened baby"

Frank sighed "I called Jack a dick during math class, he found me and he was calling me worthless, kept telling me I didn't deserve to love anyone, he was just saying horrible things" Frank explained sadly.

Gerard shook his head and kissed Franks cheek "well I love you and you love me, they're just jealous that we're happy and they're lonely" he whispered as he put his hands on Franks hips, Franks arms wrapped around Gerard's shoulders before he pecked his lip

'Wanna marry this boy' he thought to himself before he pulled away.

**Flashback Over**

Gerard grinned "I knew I wanted to marry you the day I saw you're dick" he joked making Frank roll his eyes playfully.

Gerard giggled and kissed Franks cheek "I'm kidding, I knew I wanted to marry you the day I came home crying and you didn't ask me what was wrong you just cuddled me and made me feel better"

**Flashback**

"You're not good faggot, get out my house" Donna yelled.

Gerard started to cry as he quickly ran out of the house, he ran a couple of blocks before he made it to Franks house, he knocks quickly as he started to sob more.

Frank opened the door and frowned straight away "Gerard, darling what's wrong"

Gerard lunged forward and wrapped his arms around Franks neck "please don't ask any questions, please just hold me" he begged, Frank was starting to worry but he agreed "ok sweetie, let's go sit on the couch"

When they sat down Gerard lid his head on Franks shoulder and sniffled "I want hot coco"

Frank turned to Gerard "I'll go make you hot coco baby, do you want marshmallows and whipped cream" he asked softly making Gerard nods his head "yes please Frankie"

Frank pecked Gerard's lips before getting off the couch and making coco, while Gerard was waiting he laid down and cuddled a couch cushion.

Soon Frank came back with coco with extra whipped cream and marshmallows "lucky for you baby, I made loads of treats for tonight"

Gerard sat up and rubbed his eyes "what did you make" he asked as Frank gave him his coco "I made cookies and brownies" he said as he put the plate down.

Gerard smiled softly "thank you Frankie, I already feel better" he whispered before he took a sip of coco.

Gerard had finished half of his cup then put it down on the table before grabbing a brownie, Frank put his arm around Gerard's shoulder.

Gerard silently pushed Frank back and laid on top of him, Gerard was still really upset but his crying had thankfully stopped, Frank hated seeing his boyfriend so upset.

Frank played with Gerard's hair "I love you Gerard"

Gerard smiled "I love you too Frankie"

After a couple of seconds Gerard could help the grin plaster onto his face 'damn, I wanna marry this guy'

**Flashback Over**

Frank pressed his lips to Gerard quickly before resting his head against Gerard's "we're gonna have the best fucking wedding ever"

Gerard giggled "damn fucking right we are"