Rich and Poor (part 3)

(Smut-ish)

Frank went to school the next day with an even shittier attitude than usual, he was putting his things away in his locker when Gerard walked over "do you want your food back"

Frank looked at Gerard then back down the hall "no thanks" he said softly, Gerard still held out the sandwich and chips "please Frank, take it"

Frank cleared his throat before taking them and putting them in his locker, Frank was about to walk away when Gerard grabbed his hand quickly "Frank wait"

Frank looked down at their hands then back up at Gerard "I'm surprised you're even touching me" he said lowly, his heart was beating fast just because Gerard grabbed his hand.

Gerard sighed "please let me make it up to you"

Frank bites his lip "what do you wanna do" he asked, Gerard smiled shyly "I wanna take you home and we could watch movies or play video games"

Frank shrugged "well I've only seen a hand full of movies and I've never played video games"

Gerard smiled a little more "well I'll teach you to play"

******

"So do you wanna watch a movie" Gerard asked as he sat down on his king sized bed, Frank looked around the room curiously "uh, I dunno, you pick what we do"

Gerard looked at Frank in confusion "you can sit down if you want"

Frank bites his tongue from making a rather rude comment "I don't wanna get it dirty" he said making Gerard frown "please just sit down"

Frank shrugged and took off his shoes before sitting on the bed "woah, it's comfy"

Gerard nods his head "it's memory foam" he replied making Frank furrow his eyebrows "does it have springs"

Gerard nods his head and Frank hums "oh, I always have springs stabbing me when I sit on a certain part of my bed"

Gerard chuckled "why don't you just buy a new one" when he realised what he said his smile fell "shit, I'm sorry"

Frank shakes his head "it's alright"

Gerard sat closer to Frank and changed the subject "can I see your eyes, I've not seen them in a while since the last time you had a hair cut"

Frank blushed "why my eyes"

Gerard smiled shyly "they're my favourite part about you" he said making Frank chuckle "well alright" he said as he swooped his hair to the side a little.

Gerard smiled and leaned forward slowly and pecked Franks lips, he pulled away a little before Frank pulled him back.

Their lips moved sloppily as Gerard pushed Frank onto his back, Gerard pinned Franks hands on ether side of his head.

But not long later Frank broke free and ran his hands down to Gerard's lower back.

Gerard wrapped one arm around Franks shoulders and caressed his cheek with his free hand.

"Hey Gerard are you gonna hang out tod-oh"

Gerard pulled away in annoyance and looked at one of his other snobby rich friends "no, I'm busy"

He cleared his throat "I-I can see that" he said nervously before leaving the room as quick as possible.

Gerard turned back to Frank and gulped "c-can we carry on"

Frank smirked and grabbed Gerard's ass "of course we can" he said lowly making Gerard giggle and press his lips to Franks again.

******

"Ah fuck daddy"

Frank grunts and stopped "w-what"

Gerard gulped "uh nothing, can we keep going"

Frank nods his head before leaning down and thrusting hard and fast into Gerard's tight hole.

******

"Fuck" Frank whispered as he laid down next to Gerard, he took off the condom and put it in the trash can next to the bed "you're so good in bed Frankie"

Frank was noting softly as Gerard laid his head on the poor boys chest "you're the best I've ever had" Gerard admits making Frank smile "you're better than all the poor boys"

Gerard chuckled "you're better than all the rich guys"

Frank kissed Gerard's forehead and pulled Gerard as close as he could "why did you call me daddy" Frank asked curiously.

Gerard blushed "I dunno, it's a kink I guess, I got daddy issues ok"

Frank smirked "so I'm you're daddy then" he said as he grabbed Gerard's ass.

Gerard blushed even more and giggled "have you never watched porn with people who have daddy kinks"

Frank shook his head "nah, I've never watched porn"

Gerard looked up at him "oh my god why not" he asked making Frank gulp "because I don't have a phone, or a laptop"

Gerard's judgement faded as he felt bad "oh, I'm sorry but if you don't watch porn how do you get off"

Frank blushed "magazines that I stole"

Gerard giggled "what kinda things are you into" he said making Frank blush even more "no way am I telling you that"

Gerard giggled more and laid his head closer to Franks "come on babe tell me"

Frank turned his head to Gerard and chuckled "fine, twinks, they're just hot ok"

Gerard giggled "hotter than me" he asked teasingly making Frank smile "no one is hotter than you"

Gerard kissed Franks cheek and giggled "you're so sweet"

Gerard cuddled into Frank as the poor boys heart started beating faster "Gerard I understand if this was just a one time thing, b-but...will you be my boyfriend"

Gerard looked at Frank and smiled "I'd be stupid to say no, and I'm not stupid, yes Frank I'll gladly be your boyfriend"

Frank grinned and held Gerard close "what made you change your mind"

Gerard caressed Franks cheek "I've always been brought up with money and after our disaster date yesterday, when I went home I realised that some people don't have it as easy as me, a-and I thought about the sandwiches you made and how you gave up eating just to give me the best date you could, I didn't appreciate it, I was acting like a spoiled brat because it wasn't in some fancy restaurant, after you yelled at me about how you gave up a lot for me just to give me a good date, I realised that you are the person I wanna be with, you gave me anything you could and at the time no I didn't appreciate it, but now I do Frankie, it means a lot to me now"

Frank wiped a tear away from his eyes "th-thank you Gerard"

The taller boy sat up and caressed his cheek "you are amazing Frankie, I can already feel myself falling in love with you"

Frank grinned "I'm falling in love with you too"

Gerard pecked Franks lips before laying on top of him "let sleep babe, that sex wore me out"

Frank chuckled and played with Gerard's hair "that sounds perfect"