Sexy Nerd

Gerard couldn't help but notice the sexy boy sitting on the other side of the class room.

He had fluffy brown hair which was so cute, he wore square glasses which Gerard thought made him look so adorable.

His eyes were a gorgeous hazel and his nose was cute too.

Frank Iero was his name.

Gerard gulped as the bell rang and he followed Frank to his locker.

"Hey Frank" he said making the boy look up "oh hey Gerard, what can I do for you"

Gerard smiled "well I was wondering, since you're smart and I'm not, could you maybe give me some tutoring for math" he asked making Frank grin "yeah of course, I can help you after school if you want, we could go to a coffee store or something"

Gerard bites his lip "well I was thinking you could come to my house, I could order us food too" he said making Frank close his locker and look up at Gerard "is this a date or just an innocent tutor session" he asked with a small blush.

Gerard gulped "h-how about both" he said as he scratched his neck awkwardly.

Frank sent Gerard a shy smile as he held his books close to him "I'd love to have a date/ tutor session with you Gerard"

******

When they got back to Gerard's house Frank sat on Gerard's bed and pulled out his text books "ok so what do you struggle with in math"

Gerard chuckled and took his shoes off "everything"

Gerard sat on the bed next to Frank and looked over his shoulder "lets start with some of the basics"

Gerard turned his head to Frank and chuckled lowly "is there such thing as basic math" he asked, Frank turned his head to Gerard, their noses were almost touching "yes there's such thing as basic math, dummy"

Gerard gasps in fake hurt "I'm not a dummy"

Frank giggled "yeah you are" he said making Gerard chuckle "here I am asking you on a date and you say that, so rude" Gerard says jokingly making Frank giggle "I'm not being rude I'm being truthful"

Gerard rolled his eyes "yeah yeah, whatever" he said as he kid his head on Franks shoulder.

Frank chuckled "you're a very touchy person, you won't be able to study properly if I'm this close to you" he said as he moved to the other side of the bed.

Gerard whined "Frank come on"

Frank put his hand up to signal for Gerard to shut up "every time you get a question right, I'll move closer, every time you get a question wrong I move back, that might motivate you"

Gerard groaned "fine"

After 10 minuets Frank had barely moved towards Gerard, every time Gerard would answer a question correctly he'd then answer another 3 incorrectly.

"Frankie this ain't fair you've barely moved" Gerard whined out making Frank shrug "that's just the way it works Gee"

Gerard groaned and leaned forward to grab Franks hands, when he does he pulled Frank forward forcefully causing the smaller boy to gasp "Gee, what are you doing"

Gerard chuckled "I'm about to kiss you, that's what"

Gerard leaned forward and pecked Franks lips, Frank gasped before he smiled shyly "do it again" he whispered, Gerard smiled and caressed Franks cheek before pressing his lips against Franks for a couple seconds "can I see what you look like without your glasses"

Frank puts his hands on Gerard shoulders as the other boy took Franks glasses of slowly, Gerard quickly turned away to put them on his nightstand.

When he turned back he caressed Franks cheek softly "you're so pretty"

Frank blushed and looked down, Gerard chuckled softly and kissed Franks cheek softly "you're so cute, you're also really sexy, you're the sexy nerd"

Frank whined "stop it, you're making me blush"

Gerard chuckled "gimme a kiss, then I'll stop" he said making Frank look up and smile.

Franks arms wrapped around Gerard shoulders as he pushed him onto his back.

Gerard's hands rest of Franks lower back as Frank pressed his lips against Gerard's, their lips moved slowly and Franks fingers tangle in Gerard's hair.

Frank pulled away and smiled "I don't really wanna study anymore, can we watch movies"

Gerard grinned and nods his head "I'd like that"